Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1199
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pršljen View Post
    Like Lappi would say that he doesn't get along with his team mate, common.
    Most likely he wouldn't. But neither would he make it sound any better than it is and certainly wouldn't use expressions he used there. I know my Finnish.

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    I believe Ogier's info. Adamo already said he will do whatever it takes to get results.

The tactics his drivers used were already another level to M-Sport's in that they were also to harm the opponents (as well ae improving Neuvilles chances).

It seemed even worse to me as it was Hyundai's cars that broke down on Friday that were then used this to gain the advantage

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Andruet View Post
    I was referring to the comment of Tänak being the only driver Ogier is kind to, which I think is quite an overstatement. In Finnish interview just before Portugal Lappi said that they get along really well with Ogier, and he really likes to work with him and learn from him. According to Lappi everything is really open between them, and he goes on to say that Ogier is much more nice and friendly than what people usually think of him.
    it was possible to say something different?
    Last edited by dimviii; 2nd June 2019 at 19:53.

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I believe Ogier's info. Adamo already said he will do whatever it takes to get results.

The tactics his drivers used were already another level to M-Sport's in that they were also to harm the opponents (as well ae improving Neuvilles chances).

It seemed even worse to me as it was Hyundai's cars that broke down on Friday that were then used this to gain the advantage
    The tactics used were exactly the same as Citroen did this year in Sweden (with Ogier), and Toyota did in Mexico (with Latvala ).... and the one who first introduced them was again.... Ogier.

EDIT: Note that I wrote already in Sweden how this is BS and that FIA should add a rule to prevent this or every team will start doing it.
    Last edited by mknight; 2nd June 2019 at 20:05.

Liked 11,151 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    i am curious how is going to prove all these.
    Ogier for sure knew, when he decided to say what he later said, that there's no way to prove whether it was true or not. Despite that he said that. Why would he do that if it was not true? What would he win with that? IMHO he risked being seen ridiculously paranoid or downright mad. It makes no sense to risk that without a reason. Maybe he is playing mind games with Hyundai team where he feels the relations aren't very good or maybe it actually was supposed to happen and he is simply afraid it would come on Sardinia or in any other event.

None of us knows and most likely we will never know where the truth lies but nevertheless now it's guaranteed that such crazy tactics will not come (no matter if there was any plan for it or not).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: Ds3 (2nd June 2019),EstWRC (2nd June 2019),Fast Eddie WRC (2nd June 2019)
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Ogier for sure knew, when he decided to say what he later said, that there's no way to prove whether it was true or not. Despite that he said that. Why would he do that if it was not true? What would he win with that?
    Why did Meeke accuse Citroen of getting the stage redflagged for Ogier in Mexico? Cause he was pissed and thought about a conspiracy theory (+ his history with Citroen).

Pretty much same here with Ogier imo, quite a lot of reasons to be pissed:
    - beaten on speed by both Tanak and Neuville with Meeke and Latvala on top (on Saturday), sometimes even by Lappi
    - own team tactics used against him
    - Tanak's breaking on PS

8. Likes: racerx1979 (2nd June 2019)
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    I'm guessing the book of regulations won't be getting more slim any time soon.

10. Likes: mknight (2nd June 2019),Morte66 (2nd June 2019),pantealex (3rd June 2019)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Ogier for sure knew, when he decided to say what he later said, that there's no way to prove whether it was true or not. Despite that he said that. Why would he do that if it was not true? What would he win with that? IMHO he risked being seen ridiculously paranoid or downright mad. It makes no sense to risk that without a reason. Maybe he is playing mind games with Hyundai team where he feels the relations aren't very good or maybe it actually was supposed to happen and he is simply afraid it would come on Sardinia or in any other event.

None of us knows and most likely we will never know where the truth lies but nevertheless now it's guaranteed that such crazy tactics will not come (no matter if there was any plan for it or not).
    if at next rally Neuville say that somebody told him that Citroen/Toyota had planned to stop Lappi/Meeke to create dust for Neuville you will believe it?
    You cant say such things without prove.Thats a boomerang.
    When journalists are going to ask Sordo, what do you think that he will say?
    A i dont comment
    B no Adamo didnt asked me to do that.

Ogier just managed to f@ck the atmosphere at wrc.
    He just dont like to loose,and we have said it plenty of years .
    Last edited by dimviii; 2nd June 2019 at 20:09.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Well, Meeke just said "probably some dirty tactics from Citroen" after finishing a stage and giving a comment to all live, Ogier was calmly behind his desk and giving factual or "factual" details about what was or "was" supposed to happen. One is just pure emotion burst, other well calculated. Not comparable imho.

13. Likes: EstWRC (2nd June 2019)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    If this is going to be allowed in the future and compromises the rally safety, I'm completely with Ogier on this.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

15. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (2nd June 2019)