Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1199
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Following this article Budar said he wanted/needed 3rd driver that will do all events.
    So it seems rather clear that Loeb wasn't welcome any more.

Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Ogier was telling that he wanted Loeb to contest a full season, but behind the scenes he surely play different games.. Grow up, he will not change, he is what he is. A crying baby

Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Ogier was telling that he wanted Loeb to contest a full season, but behind the scenes he surely play different games.. Grow up, he will not change, he is what he is. A crying baby
    *A 6x world champion crying baby

4. Likes: Marcco (7th June 2019),Mintexmemory (6th June 2019)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Rally Portugal 2019: "The longer it takes, the better? Not always ! "

" Hello everyone,

I repeated it all weekend, it was perhaps the longest rally of my career ... And hot, I told myself that there would be little to tell this Portugal 2019 And yet if ...

For starters, even though we did only two stages before our breakdown, it is true that I was a little less comfortable with the car compared to Chile. The decision to make the rally was late and we had to ride with the set-up 'differential' validated by Andreas in tests. Thierry was also the same as us, unlike Dani. It seems that this option still needs to be refined but I think we are in the right direction. We all know the gap between the Yaris WRC and the i20 WRC Cup today, and the team is working hard to fill it and has the merit of trying things.

That said, even if we were not very comfortable with the car, after two special stages, we were tied with Thierry and when we see the good race he did, there was room to do a good result I think. Unfortunately, we encountered this problem right from the start of the ES3 which made us lose more than 15 minutes. From there, the rally becomes totally different and the only thing to do is to join the finish to score some points for Hyundai Motorsport.

In the past, I would have tended to stop. And here, if I did not play a role in the constructors' championship, I would certainly have done the same. Not for lack of motivation because we are totally aware with Danos that we are privileged to ride with these cars on such events. But only because I never managed, of all my career, to roll when we were no longer in the game. It was the same when it was played early in the race at the time and after one or two stages, I was already a lot ahead. I always told myself the third day: "Fortunately, we have so much advance because I will never have managed to make their time today! ". It's just that I can not take the same risks when there is no longer a stake ... And this was the case this weekend. At each stage, I wondered where they were going to do these times, whereas a fortnight ago, we played with them in Chile.

Then, in terms of the strategies that marked this race, I obviously have my opinion on it. I do not like to be honest. I do not like it because I think there is a way to avoid it or at least make it less common. I do not like it either because I find myself "mingling" with the fight for the championship "pilots" when I do not play anything personally and that I absolutely did not come for that. And I can understand that it can annoy Seb Ogier or the others.

However, everyone does it. This is permitted by the regulations and any pilot or team has done so, and will do so as soon as they deem it necessary. So why not me ? Do not forget that Hyundai hired me to help them get the title from the builders and when they ask me to do something that is allowed by the rules to help or help a crew, I have to make. These are my bosses. Now, the FIA ​​certainly has a role to play to change that, and avoid unnecessary controversy for the image of our sport.

Have a little rest after this rally quite difficult, and then we will take with Danos the direction of the Vosges for a weekend that looks very nice on my land. It's been a long time since I put the wheels on it and moreover with the WRC, it will be, I hope, a nice party for all! And as "a happiness never comes alone", I can also announce that I will be at the start of the Rally Terre du Haut-Var with a Hyundai i20 R5 this time. I responded favorably to the invitation of the organization for what promises to be an equally enjoyable weekend!

See you in Gérardmer,

Seb. "

http://www.sebastienloeb.com/rallye-...-pas-toujours/

Liked 43 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    He plays mind games. I don't think he had anything to do with Loeb move to Hyundai. Also pretty sure that Loeb had already signed his deal (on November 26). Running order by championship standings is actually not fair, but they want to keep it interesting.

Liked 12,172 Times in 5,220 Posts
    Tänak special, nice dance through the corners at 2:33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDxFPRLtqQ
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

8. Likes: Rally Power (7th June 2019)
    Liked 12,172 Times in 5,220 Posts
    whats going on between the stages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNQyEY7hJEE

unfortunately cant really hear and understand what the Toyota guys are discussing
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    *A 6x world champion crying baby
    True that, but who else have so much talk against rules, FIA, other competitiors, teams like Mr. God. Except in that case when he is winning, then it isn't matter the way even if others suffer as lng as he benefit from it.

Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
    QUOTE=Rally Power;1219612]You can reshare what ever you want but you’re only being foolish and selfish. Foolish for not understanding the passion of the fans and portray us as a bunch of drunks; selfish for just talking about minor issues and not being able to praise the incredible effort of hundreds of persons involved in the organization, providing all, including bitter people like you, the chance to see the most amazing sport on Earth; a chance that you clearly don’t deserve.[/QUOTE]

Are not minor issues when the spectators are not respected by organization. People like me, which walked 10 km for each side to watch the rally, was not allowed to cross the road before 10 min to start the first car. Was a lack of respect for the spectators and non priority drivers, as if they were of minor importance than priority drivers. For these reason, I Will keep not going to ZE's. I Will not respect their advices and Will go to non ZE places. Just did not at Arganil stage, because I did not know the terrain. My fault...for the last time, I ensure!

And yes, Rally Portugal for a great quantity of people it is just a excuse to go out, to be away from his wifes during a night, to get drunk, etc...Sadly, that kind of people do not understand or do not know nothing about rally. For this reason, ZE are amazing for them, as that places are so good to make a party...but not to watch rally.

Then, try not to pass a picture of perfection about our rally, as it is not. From spectator point of view, you need hard a lot to go to good spots and constantly scaping from marshalls and Police. It is a shame, when one needs to hide behind a rock to not be expelled from a spot.

Sadly, we live in a politically correct world, where the most of people acts like a cattle, agreeing with all and saying "very well" about everything...

12. Likes: Rallyper (8th June 2019),tommeke_B (8th June 2019)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Stop being a fool; it hurts your brain (what’s left of it) and the others mood. Btw, next time try this before posting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmU9PBDS-0k
    Rally addict since 1982