Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1199
    Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
    I reshare what I wrotte some days ago...
    "Was a shame how people were treated yesterday on Arganil stage, namely on ZE11. People walking 10 km climbing hill. After have arrived at up hill, marshalls and scurity forces told "it is not possible to cross the road to the other side", to the ZE efectivelly. Was stupid as their statement was "only after priority drivers would be available to cross the road". That was just stupid, as in my opinion all the cars could be dangerous, not only the priorities. People was treated like cattle in a fence. I am portuguese but I am ashamed about how organization treats the rally fans. They did not deserve the rally at their stages. This has to be told and shared."

And most of the people do not celebrate the rally, but the drunkenness. Personally, as always I can, I try to avoide and escape from that ZE's, to places where people live the rally and I do not stumble on drunkards sleeping while cars are passing.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meekefan View Post
    I reshare what I wrotte some days ago....
    You can reshare what ever you want but you’re only being foolish and selfish. Foolish for not understanding the passion of the fans and portray us as a bunch of drunks; selfish for just talking about minor issues and not being able to praise the incredible effort of hundreds of persons involved in the organization, providing all, including bitter people like you, the chance to see the most amazing sport on Earth; a chance that you clearly don’t deserve.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 9,355 Times in 4,970 Posts
    Sordo quoted in Marca:
    "I don't understand why Ogier talked about something that never happened. I like his compliments, but my team didn't mean to affect anyone, let alone to Toyota."

Hmmm.

Liked 3,793 Times in 1,980 Posts
    Here is an explanation where both are correct:
    Adamo suggests on a morning meeting that Sordo could stop in stage so that Neuville gets longer intervall for dust.
    Sordo says it would hurt the one starting behind Neuville, cause he will have shorter interval.
    Based on that they decide not to do it.

Ogier hears "Sordo refused to stop in stage cause it would hurt Meeke" from his source and makes a drama from it on press conf.

Liked 11,151 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: the sniper (4th June 2019)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Sordo quoted in Marca:
    "I don't understand why Ogier talked about something that never happened. I like his compliments, but my team didn't mean to affect anyone, let alone to Toyota."

Hmmm.

so now who is the liar?
    Sordo or Ogier?

what a clown...

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Just an imaginary discussion between a fictive rally driver (let's call him Dani for example) and just as fictive team manager (let's make him Andrea for no obvious reason):

Andrea: So, Dani, you still want to drive those rallies as planned?
    Dani: Yes.
    Andrea: You want? Ok, good. Now do I have to tell you what to do next?
    Dani: No.
    Andrea: No? Ok, even better.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Here is an explanation where both are correct:
    Adamo suggests on a morning meeting that Sordo could stop in stage so that Neuville gets longer intervall for dust.
    Sordo says it would hurt the one starting behind Neuville, cause he will have shorter interval.
    Based on that they decide not to do it.

Ogier hears "Sordo refused to stop in stage cause it would hurt Meeke" from his source and makes a drama from it on press conf.
    Lol
    Let me recreate this dialogue.
    A: "Hey Dani, my friend, you know I think you are a great driver, I always wanted to give you a full time contract but hey, why don't you help Thierry a little bit, you set aside and let him pass so that he has no dust?"
    S: "Ehm boss, you decided to share the third car... By the way, if I let Thierry pass, then I would give more dust to Kris Meeke"
    A: "Ouh, what a scatterbrain I am! I didn't considered it for a second!! No we don't want to hurt Toyota, you are right Dani, go and drive normally. Thank you for your advice".

11. Likes: EstWRC (4th June 2019)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    and that was Meeke without a hand brake...