Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Stop the BS for gods sake. You’re just speculating and damaging Rally de Portugal image; that’s more than stupid, that’s preposterous.

Only Gaia pulled out; all the others partners kept their commitments towards ACP, the organizer. It’s never easy to get the proper budget for such a huge event, in Portugal or in any other WRC country, and the ACP has always managed to sort it out, no matter what. If you’re Portuguese you should know it and show some support, instead of talking rubbish.
    Check back in June then. Multipe individuals working on the organization have already left ship.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44 View Post
    Check back in June then. Multipe individuals working on the organization have already left ship.
    More BS. Having people entering or leaving a company is a normal thing; what’s not normal is to see an alleged fan sorting info in a speculative and harmful way, like you’re doing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Rally addict since 1982

More BS. Having people entering or leaving a company is a normal thing; what’s not normal is to see an alleged fan sorting info in a speculative and harmful way, like you’re doing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    http://sportmotores.com/portal/!site...20055&id=54385

Easy with the accusations. I know some of what has been happening behind the scenes, and it is not pretty. Truth and transparency are always more important than skme BS nationalism. How would you feel if you were organizing a trip for a event that will not happen?!

4. Likes: tommeke_B (10th May 2019)
    http://sportmotores.com/portal/!site...20055&id=54385

Easy with the accusations. I know some of what has been happening behind the scenes, and it is not pretty. Truth and transparency are always more important than skme BS nationalism. How would you feel if you were organizing a trip for a event that will not happen?!
    You know nothing, for gods sake. First you’ve speculated next year rally was doomed, now you’re suggesting this year rally won’t happen. Get real and stop the BS.

Btw, the rally HQ is already starting to be built on Exponor.
    Rally addict since 1982

You know nothing, for gods sake. First you’ve speculated next year rally was doomed, now you’re suggesting this year rally won’t happen. Get real and stop the BS.

Btw, the rally HQ is already starting to be built on Exponor.
    WHAT?! Where have I said this years edition will be cancelled?! Christ almighty do you know how to read?! Ofcourse this years edition will be on the road, if there is a shortage of funds ACP will cover it. Next year there will not be a Rally de Portugal in the WRC, obviously you are having problems dealing with that.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    WHAT?! Where have I said this years edition will be cancelled?!
    This sort of hinted in that direction

How would you feel if you were organizing a trip for a event that will not happen?!
    Because I doubt anyone is organizing a trip a rally which is run 12 months from now...

8. Likes: Rally Power (11th May 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    This sort of hinted in that direction

Because I doubt anyone is organizing a trip a rally which is run 12 months from now...
    The article posted is just another indication of what a troublesome last few months ACP had.

I never said or suggested this years rally was in danger.

http://portocanal.sapo.pt/comentario/392

An interview with the President of Porto and North Tourism, one of Rally de Portugal major partners, saying what I’ve said previously: the event won’t be affected by Gaia pull out as this was an isolated incident and all the other partners kept their commitments towards the organizer.

He also mentioned that RdP is a vital event for the local and national economy, deserving to be supported by the region and the country authorities. No direct question was made about the rally future once no one, apart some hysterical fans, believes it’s at risk.

Hope this will end, once for all, with the useless speculation.
    Rally addict since 1982

11. Likes: NickRally (17th May 2019)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When will the entry list be published?

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Greensmith is driving Fiesta WRC. Anyone remembers if he has more rallies planned with it?