Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Liked 5,531 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Maybe i am wrong but I thought that was proihibited on last rules of WMSC last year.

Liked 5,531 Times in 2,289 Posts
    My bad:

“- If a driver appears in the Power Stage classification but is not classified in the Final Classification of the rally, the Stewards shall decide whether the next Competitor should be moved up in the Power Stage classification for the attribution of Power Stage points.”

Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    G

I agree on Ogier, let’s see how they go on events that have not suited the C3 previously. They may well have made it competitive, or at least better and with him at the wheel that might be enough.

Toyota, I thought the same thing about turning the power down a little in the name of cooling here in Mexico.
    On Meeke, in my opinion it’s not can’t do the stage times, it’s more he is choosing purposely not to in the name of scoring points both for him and the team. When he has decided to, the speed has been there alright. PS on Monte and Mexico, first stage on Saturday when he took the lead here. If we think he and Latvala are in a straight fight to hold onto a seat at Toyota for next season, he’s doing the right job so far.

Suninen.
    I agree, seems to be trying a little too hard to show he is fast. Hopefully it’s just a blip and he will turn it around and show he is.

Latvala.
    Same as history, when he doesn’t lead the team he struggles, starts to question everything he does. You can almost see him trying to compose himself at stage end interviews to not sound desperate. Shame as I really want him to do well.

Lappi.
    Yep agree.

Mikkelsen.
    Bit unlucky, Monte crash was silly but others have got away with similar. Otherwise has done a good job this season I reckon. Decent speed in Sweden, fast in Mexico.

I’ll add Evans.
    After bad crash in Monte (we haven’t talked about it much but that could have been a terrible accident) he has got to good solid results after and is back scoring good points.
    Latvala didn't seem as emotionally wrecked as he usually is IMO. While he was nowhere on Friday, he had the speed for sure Saturday and (some of) Sunday, matching Ogier's times from the same road position. As per usual, his bad luck struck again, and the alternator failure put a stick in his spokes for the rest of the weekend. Still, enduring the event in the long run to finish 7th was hardly an easy task.

Torrid start to his campaign either way. Monte was hopeless, Sweden could have been great, and Mexico, well, we saw.

Kudos to Elfyn, proving at the very least that Malcom wasn't completely insane to keep him on another year. And that fiesta is gorgeous, imagine if they pulled a throwback livery someday to the Focus colors!

Liked 182 Times in 95 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Latvala didn't seem as emotionally wrecked as he usually is IMO. While he was nowhere on Friday, he had the speed for sure Saturday and (some of) Sunday, matching Ogier's times from the same road position. As per usual, his bad luck struck again, and the alternator failure put a stick in his spokes for the rest of the weekend. Still, enduring the event in the long run to finish 7th was hardly an easy task.

Torrid start to his campaign either way. Monte was hopeless, Sweden could have been great, and Mexico, well, we saw.

Kudos to Elfyn, proving at the very least that Malcom wasn't completely insane to keep him on another year. And that fiesta is gorgeous, imagine if they pulled a throwback livery someday to the Focus colors!
    He finished 8th btw

5. Likes: steve.mandzij (11th March 2019)
    Liked 179 Times in 70 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7QG4WgJl0

I love the Adamo shot. That guy must be incredibly intimidating boss to work under.:-D

7. Likes: AnttiL (11th March 2019)
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Mikkelsen retired after power stage

Colin Clark
    ‏ @voiceofrally

Not saving parts. Cars that retire before final time control can change linked components before next event. For example the engine!

https://twitter.com/planetemarcus/st...51664173977603
    No manu points anyway, so new parts for Loeb?

Liked 3,290 Times in 1,732 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by USER47 View Post
    Pure evil!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

11. Likes: b3637853 (11th March 2019),er88 (11th March 2019),gorganl2000 (11th March 2019),Morte66 (11th March 2019)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    No manu points anyway, so new parts for Loeb?
    I don't think Corsica is paired with Mexico, rather with one of the south america rallies.

Anyway this is something that just about all teams have done at some point in last 2 years.

13. Likes: AnttiL (11th March 2019),COD (11th March 2019)
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Amazing drive by Ogier... a big well done to the organisers for giving him the win as well.... its a team sport after all.

now lets move to the proper calendar after 2 very special events and a farce.
    Is there anything in the world that you do not see a conspiracy in it?