Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Seems Bonato wasn't WRC2 Pro because his main sponsor is Igol and that's conflicting for Total..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6013 met Tapatalk

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    It may also be the case for some drivers with money that they would be best off staying in WRC2 un-pro as they may have a better chance of winning that than facing up against Rovanpera and Ostberg.

Liked 253 Times in 103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Also I'm super hyped for WRC2/pro for Sweden - I mean just look at that entry list!

This weekend Kristoffersson won swedish championship round, Emil Lindholm won in Finland, Nikolay Gryazin won the Finnskog by almost 7minutes and all of them will be driving in Sweden.
    Then we have Rally Finland winner Pietarinen doing his 2nd WRC2 outing, Huttunen is back with Skoda, Ostberg in a C3, Kalle debuting there, Veiby who is always fast on snow, Katsuta who won last year etc.

Sweden is going to be a good one!
    This will be a Rovenpera v Gryazin battle.

4. Likes: steve.mandzij (30th January 2019)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Mail View Post
    This will be a Rovenpera v Gryazin battle.
    No.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

6. Likes: Rallyper (29th January 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    I have all faith in Kalle. He hasn't done Rally Sweden before, but a lot of snow rallying. He was also unbeatable from the get-go in Finland although he hadn't competed on Mid-Finnish roads before. Østberg will be one to beat, but I have doubts in the C3 R5 snow setup and realiability. Other WRC2 contenders will be quick, but not on the same level.

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Is it true that nobody has driven the C3 R5 on snow?
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 480 Times in 162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I have all faith in Kalle. He hasn't done Rally Sweden before, but a lot of snow rallying. He was also unbeatable from the get-go in Finland although he hadn't competed on Mid-Finnish roads before. Østberg will be one to beat, but I have doubts in the C3 R5 snow setup and realiability. Other WRC2 contenders will be quick, but not on the same level.
    I am very interested in Gryazin possible performance there. He will come there with tremendous mileage on snow this year - Sigdalsrally, Rally Finnskog, Rally Sarma and a lot of tests (no doubt about it). It's time for him to show what for his father has spent all this amount of money. He is quick and Sweden R5 line-up will be real benchmark for him.
    Btw I suspect Gryazin could be rally driver which in rallies and tests in 2018 have done more km's than any other rally driver in the world. If my memory serves me well his co-driver in Instagram said something about ~7700 km's... But of course it needs to be checked.
    Last edited by sindroms; 29th January 2019 at 09:53.

Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Anyone for Emil B...

Seriously, it´s a pity he hasn´t done any winterrallies this season. His testing I don´t know. But should be able to push for a top 5 in Rally Sweden.

More news about him? Anyone?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sindroms View Post
    I am very interested in Gryazin possible performance there. He will come there with tremendous mileage on snow this year - Sigdalsrally, Rally Finnskog, Rally Sarma and a lot of tests (no doubt about it). It's time for him to show what for his father has spent all this amount of money. He is quick and Sweden R5 line-up will be real benchmark for him.
    Btw I suspect Gryazin could be rally driver which in rallies and tests in 2018 have done more km's than any other rally driver in the world. If my memory serves me well his co-driver in Instagram said something about ~7700 km's... But of course it needs to be checked.
    Yes, huge potential, but it's also his first WRC2 rally.

Liked 9,343 Times in 4,962 Posts
    What are the chances of Pieniazek ... slim to none ?