Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 571
  1. #101
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,380
    Like
    2,015
    Liked 1,752 Times in 887 Posts
    Yes, you are right. Gryazin has improved a lot this year. Good luck to him in his further career!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  2. #102
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,175
    Like
    2,567
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Johan Kristoffersson in Polo R5 won todays Romhjulsrally in Norway. 1 min 11 sec ahead of F T Larsen Fiesta R5.

    Kristoffersson won all stages.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  3. #103
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,068
    Like
    218
    Liked 2,167 Times in 1,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Johan Kristoffersson in Polo R5 won todays Romhjulsrally in Norway. 1 min 11 sec ahead of F T Larsen Fiesta R5.

    Kristoffersson won all stages.
    This information is suitable more for national championship thread

  4. Likes: AnttiL (30th December 2018),Mirek (30th December 2018)
  5. #104
    Senior Member KiwiWRCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    518
    Like
    123
    Liked 432 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    This information is suitable more for national championship thread
    My personal opinion.
    How a multiple FIA world champion does in a preparation event is very relevant to this thread given Johan is expected to do a full WRC2 season in 2019.
    Check my twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan
    Growing old is a physiological certainty. Growing up is a psychological option.

  6. Likes: ELPE (31st December 2018),Rallyper (31st December 2018)
  7. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    305
    Like
    11
    Liked 87 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    My personal opinion.
    How a multiple FIA world champion does in a preparation event is very relevant to this thread given Johan is expected to do a full WRC2 season in 2019.
    He will be pretty much busy driving TCR golf in WTCR for a whole season. I think he will not have a time for a rallying though.

  8. Likes: WRC1 (31st December 2018)
  9. #106
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,350
    Like
    2,969
    Liked 2,165 Times in 982 Posts
    Yep. It'd be great if he manage to do both!
    Last edited by Rally Power; 30th December 2018 at 22:46.
    Rally addict since 1982

  10. #107
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,689
    Like
    5,396
    Liked 6,983 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    My personal opinion.
    How a multiple FIA world champion does in a preparation event is very relevant to this thread given Johan is expected to do a full WRC2 season in 2019.
    I agree with Pluto. Otherwise we can spam this thread with dozens of posts about how WRC2 drivers perform on national level. You know many of them do compete in more championships in the same time...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  11. Likes: AnttiL (31st December 2018),dupanton (31st December 2018),PLuto (31st December 2018),WRC1 (31st December 2018)
  12. #108
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,175
    Like
    2,567
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I agree with Pluto. Otherwise we can spam this thread with dozens of posts about how WRC2 drivers perform on national level. You know many of them do compete in more championships in the same time...
    I don´t know why you´re so anti Swede, guys? Kristoffersson will do WRC2 in Sweden and he now started his testing and driving before that event. Why not inform about his progress here?

    And Mirek, you yourself mentioning guys I´never heard of in this thread...

    But Kristoffersson as Kiwi WRC fan says is multiple World Champion. He belongs in this thread as long as he will do WRC2 events.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  13. #109
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,689
    Like
    5,396
    Liked 6,983 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Come on, nobody is anti-Sweed. This is completely ridiculous from You.

    It's absolutely normal to put names of WRC2 drivers here (including Kristoffersson) but it's stupid to post results from their national outings here. You can read them in national threads where they belong and not spam WRC threads with them. Do I post every national result of Kopecký in WRC threads? Of course not. Why should I do that? So why to do that with Kristoffersson especially when Romjulsrally had so weak entry list that the result is completely meaningless in regards to Swedish rally?
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  14. Likes: AnttiL (31st December 2018)
  15. #110
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,175
    Like
    2,567
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Come on, nobody is anti-Sweed. This is completely ridiculous from You.

    It's absolutely normal to put names of WRC2 drivers here (including Kristoffersson) but it's stupid to post results from their national outings here. You can read them in national threads where they belong and not spam WRC threads with them. Do I post every national result of Kopecký in WRC threads? Of course not. Why should I do that? So why to do that with Kristoffersson especially when Romjulsrally had so weak entry list that the result is completely meaningless in regards to Swedish rally?
    Well, it´s your opinion.

    Not mine.

    Kristoffersson is of interest for other people than you. I´m NOT spamming this thread as long as he´s contender of WRC2. So I´ll go on posting things interesting for WRC2 here. If I´ll find something that is.

    PS I saw you liked Dimviii´s post of Kristoffersson testing his Polo some pages back...DS
    Last edited by Rallyper; 31st December 2018 at 11:51.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •