Threaded View

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    Dirty vestappen punts bottas
    ...but bottas too. Another dissapointing drive
    Yea twice Verstapenn drove into other drivers. First Ocon and then Bottas. Very fiersty [a bit naughty] drive. I really can't wait to see him in a car good enough to get into thick of the championship fight.

Bottas disappointed in a car that won the race. I think he is spent as a Mercedes driver but his connection to Toto has seen him getting another chance in the 2019 season. But really, l don't see him in the car in 2020 , well that depends on what he does in 2019 of course.

Overtake of the race was by Vandoorne. We get a glimpse of the magic of Vandoorne that we have seen alot of in F2 but has unfortunately not materialized in F1. Which is a great shame, Vandoorne is a great driver we may be deprived from seeing his true talent.

I kind of think Ricciado was robbed of the podium by the Redbull strategy. But it is his last race for Redbull and this is the sort of goodbye he was afforded to give the team.

Great to see Hulkenburg survived that barrel roll, the Sophia Floersch crash in F3 seem to be a premonition and both drivers walked away from it which is brilliant.

Sainz and Leclerc did an excellent job.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 26th November 2018 at 11:29.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

2. Likes: truefan72 (26th November 2018)