Thread: O-Cannabis

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts

O-Cannabis

The bagwan is no longer a criminal .

It's legal to smoke here in Canada now , and we're well placed to be the world leader in the technological world , regarding cannabis .

There will be many medical uses which can now be fully researched , which is , in my eyes , the most important item on the list , but certainly not the only one .

If you've been on this site long enough , you may recall some of my rants about how they could perhaps replace carbon fiber with hemp fiber in these F1 cars .
    I have no idea if it could work , but the idea came to me after having seen the movie "Grass" , narrated by Woody Harrelson , a well-known pot advocate , which mentions that Henry Ford built an entire car out of hemp which was lubed and fueled by it as well .

It's the longest and strongest natural vegetative fiber we can cultivate .
    I hope so much that it will replace cotton , which is just a horror story for the environment with the way in which it is cultivated .

I own a scale made out of hemp seed oil plastic .

The world is changing , and , being only the second country in the world to re-legalize cannabis , we are ahead .
    It's not just about the buzz .

Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    May the forza be with you

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    We've got a long way to go before this is all figured out , Tazzie , but we're "Truckin' like the doo dah man" .

I live on the edge of cottage country , and I expect lots of cannabis tourists around here .

And , I expect our government is going to have a hard time figuring out how to spend all the tax it gets from this move .
    The first thing they should be looking at is pushing the hemp industry to make as many bags as they can , to store all the money coming in .

Shortage ? Pffft !
    There's a major grow house near me here called "7 Acres" , denoting the amount of greenhouse space it has .
    It was developed by some dude who grew tomatoes , using steam blown off from the Bruce Nuclear station .

All along the north side of lake Erie was tobacco and tomato country , and now it's all going to pot , which ironically , is a good thing .

But , I've been looking after myself , in this regard , for 40+ years , so I'll be ok .

Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    We've got a long way to go before this is all figured out , Tazzie , but we're "Truckin' like the doo dah man" .

I live on the edge of cottage country , and I expect lots of cannabis tourists around here .

And , I expect our government is going to have a hard time figuring out how to spend all the tax it gets from this move .
    The first thing they should be looking at is pushing the hemp industry to make as many bags as they can , to store all the money coming in .

Shortage ? Pffft !
    There's a major grow house near me here called "7 Acres" , denoting the amount of greenhouse space it has .
    It was developed by some dude who grew tomatoes , using steam blown off from the Bruce Nuclear station .

All along the north side of lake Erie was tobacco and tomato country , and now it's all going to pot , which ironically , is a good thing .

But , I've been looking after myself , in this regard , for 40+ years , so I'll be ok .
    I
    hear you bro, I've been looking after myself in Southern Cal. as long....Party on!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys. Sorry for bumping the thread. I'd like your advice on CBD oil. My doctor prescribed it for me for pain relief. Is it actually real? I mean, I've never heard that CBD can help relieve muscle pain. I'd be grateful if you shared your personal experience.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey there! It's OK, I'm happy to help. I've actually tried CBD oil myself for pain relief and it's been a game changer for me. I was skeptical at first too, but it's definitely real! CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with muscle pain and soreness. Plus, it's a natural alternative to prescription painkillers, which can be addictive and have negative side effects. Just make sure you get the best CBD oils for pain relief and follow your doctor's instructions. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by AddisonHunt; 10th April 2023 at 00:34.