Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 787 Times in 584 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    MB are going to win the wcc. Bottas is expendable. You always nned clout in a professional environment. What Bottas has to do to get it is not clear.
    Blackmail Toto .

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    United States GP was probably one of the highlights in this season, nothing against Hamilton, he is the best driver in the best car atm, but in my opinion he is just dull person and doesnt bring much emotions when he wins.
    Here is little something to revisit and live that moment again when Kimi won his first GP in over 5 years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIuSAFwo5M

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    United States GP was probably one of the highlights in this season, nothing against Hamilton, he is the best driver in the best car atm, but in my opinion he is just dull person and doesnt bring much emotions when he wins.
    Here is little something to revisit and live that moment again when Kimi won his first GP in over 5 years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIuSAFwo5M

I do agree somewhat but it must become much less emotional after you have won so many... . I think that must happen to all of the most successful drivers... and I can't blame him/them for that.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    When Hamilton did bring emotion to his wins and wore his heart on his sleeves he was criticised. Now that he has calmed down over the years, being more centered and PC, he is called dull. I agree, he is duller than he used to be, but that is simply a result PC conditioning.

It’s impossible to have it both ways. The only driver that hasn’t changed really and doesn’t follow the PC line is probably Kimi and that’s because he never really said much to begin with and he just seems to be accepted as unique. I can imagine the reaction may be different from viewers if Lewis told Martin Brundle he had just finished a shit on his grid walk.

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Hamilton has a love hate relationship with the media that has hounded him over the years with criticism and heckling. Hence, Hamilton do not really do much media interaction over race weekends. The rare media time that Hamilton gives, is usually very strategic and aimed at making some sort of open statement. Hence, l can see why you would think Hamilton is boring recently, as de doesn't smile wildly like Ricciado does to all comers. You have to also bear in mind that he is now an ambassador of the sport. His conduct is now scrutinized more than ever, hence he has to act and talk very carefully.

But if you take time to look at the five time world champion more closely, you find that he is far from boring. As matter of fact, he is one of the most interesting individuals on the grid.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare