Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrvold View Post
    But she was completely out of it on the stage I watched, she kept reading notes even after Serderidis said "Finish".
    . Indeed with his pace he doesn't need correct notes.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    not rumors, penasse blaming m-sport for unsporting behavior and will try to find some rule forbidding team orders, totally ridiculous. Ogier just said they are sportsmen enopugh not to hunt neuville for penalty disregarding the chicane.

But she was completely out of it on the stage I watched, she kept reading notes even after Serderidis said "Finish".
    Seems you been lost somewhere. Co-driver always check stage times and stop his stopwatch on flying finish. It's not gonna be happen to not see finish when you told about FF to your driver 10sec ago.

Just see all stage finishes from 1st loop - all perfect. Didn't know where you see that.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    some crews used to read 1 or 2 corners after flying for safety reasons

5. Likes: cali (17th November 2018),MentalParadox (17th November 2018),Mirek (17th November 2018),Rally Hokkaido (17th November 2018),Rallyper (17th November 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Yeah, I'm still laughing at Penasse as well, shouldn't embarrass himself (and the whole team) like that. It's not very funny after all.

Liked 1,129 Times in 604 Posts
    if she keeps reading notes, that means that there are still notes to be read.

myself and lots of other drivers make some notes even after the flying finish, often until the time control. I usually even put in the first direction of the liaison.

8. Likes: AnttiL (17th November 2018),cali (17th November 2018),dimviii (17th November 2018),Jeppe (17th November 2018),KKS (17th November 2018),MentalParadox (17th November 2018),Mirek (17th November 2018),Rally Hokkaido (17th November 2018),Robbo (17th November 2018)
    Yeah, I'm still laughing at Penasse as well, shouldn't embarrass himself (and the whole team) like that. It's not very funny after all.
    I'm laughing at you.
    You like your idol. All negative as you have you transmit to others. It's not Ogier make unsportsmanship moves - it's Penasse bad.
    It's not Ogier fiesta fault and they must to push a car - it's all Huyndai fictional story. Yep.

Liked 844 Times in 407 Posts
    Not rumors, Penasse blaming M-Sport for unsporting behavior and will try to find some rule forbidding team orders, totally ridiculous. Ogier just said they are sportsmen enopugh not to hunt Neuville for penalty disregarding the chicane.
    But you know msport would have fought tooth and nail to get Neuville penalized if he was ahead of Ogier right now

Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    But you know msport would have fought tooth and nail to get Neuville penalized if he was ahead of Ogier right now
    Yes, and would had every right to do so. BTW there is still a possibility for Neuville if Ogier has a puncture for example, so I'm wondering why they didn't.

12. Likes: WRC1 (17th November 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    I'm laughing at you.
    You like your idol. All negative as you have you transmit to others. It's not Ogier make unsportsmanship moves - it's Penasse bad.
    It's not Ogier fiesta fault and they must to push a car - it's all Huyndai fictional story. Yep.
    Why bother reading then. If You need some laugh just look at the mirror, much effortless.