Page 19 of 143 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Rain forecast
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Rain forecast
    Did you answer me or you publish this in the same time I asked how was weather? In that case it's a nice coincidence.

3. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (15th November 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Did you answer me or you publish this in the same time I asked how was weather? In that case it's a nice coincidence.
    I was posting what I'd just seen.
    #M-SPORTER

5. Likes: AL14 (15th November 2018)
    Press conference: https://youtu.be/SqOQeowyp2M
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Just coming in. Hi guys!

Please, let΄s talk about the rally. I know in these genustimes (especially in Sweden) one can have thoughts about who and him/her acting in front of you on the screen....
    However it has nothing to do what we are going to experience coming three days.
    Let΄s keep it there.

(Btw - of all fake news coming up - are you Anders Grondal really married to Molly? I know question might be weird... )
    "Reis vas pδt pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mδkinen, back in the years...

8. Likes: pantealex (15th November 2018)
    The Hyundai World Rally Championship team has brought forward its 2019-spec engine for this weekend's Rally Australia in a bid to help Thierry Neuville's title chase.

Neuville's i20 Coupe WRC will feature a new cylinder head originally scheduled for delivery at the start of next season. The new engine specification will offer more power and torque.

"We were planning to introduce this next year, but we wanted to use the [homologation] joker this year so we don't lose it," Hyundai team principal Michel Nandan told Autosport.

"The regulations state that we could use it on only one engine - so we put it on Thierry's car.

"When you are in this position for the championship then you have to give it absolutely everything possible."

Nandan denied the move was a gamble, adding: "We've done all the endurance testing, the new engine has been [run] on the bench for a lot of time and it's done three or four tests in the car now as well."

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...-for-title-bid
    #M-SPORTER

Pure sound SD vid: https://youtu.be/XExSzI9srGQ
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    cant wait for the start already and to hear whats the weather like when they finally wake up there.

8 long hours still to wait...
    #8 Ott Tδnak - Martin Jδrveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Μichelin shake video
    https://youtu.be/kOzi4GEeoBY

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    "We took advantage of the shakedown to make some adjustments.In the beginning, we were not very happy with the behavior of the car and then it was better.Now, we have to wait for the start of the rally", explained the Belgian driver at the microphone of the RTBF.

And to clarify: "We have made good progress and I feel comfortable in the car now.It will be necessary to be at the top level right now.We can not afford to waste time from the beginning.If the weather stays dry we will have a small advantage that will have to be exploited to the full.
    https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...ut?id=10073489

"The advantage I have over my two competitors (Neuville and Tanak, ed), is that I have already lived situations a little similar.I already have some titles in the pocket, I have So I do not want to lose and I want to add a 6th title, it's a weekend where there's pressure but it's still I've managed it pretty well for the whole of my career, it affects us all, it's part of the game, and it usually boosts me, "he added.

"The key to this Rally is that it will be the start of the race, it will have to be well placed on Friday night to have a good position on the Saturday when there is a lot of pollution on the roads, there is also the weather that can come in. There is a chance of showers tonight, and when you leave, you hope they will be there, but if it rains really hard, it can be tricky here with big changes. adhesions difficult to anticipate, "he noted.

Between Ogier, Neuville and Tanak, it will be tight. Anyway, despite the rivalry, there is a real respect between the three pilots.

"We all respect each other now, once we put the helmet on the head, we think of nothing more than being faster than its competitors." Who deserves the title? It's not up to me to answer this question: if we are all three in this position, it's never stolen, we had to go get the points Thierry and I made a few small mistakes season that cost us more or less at a given time.The most unfortunate of the season so far, it's Tanak for me.He did not make big mistakes in driving, "he concluded .

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...3g41sNtkUZ8Epg