Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 255 Times in 207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    Dear God! TBK was a Schumacher fan! This explains a lot.

It's kind of funny though. For 4 years TBK has held a grudge over Rosberg for supposedly cheating, yet he was a fan of Schumacher???

Schumacher is the second biggest piece of **** that's been in F1 since I've followed it (A close second to Briatore).

To like Schumacher and Hamilton tells me that you must have a superficial interest in motorsport.
    Maybe we should not take the sins of the father out on the son. He has a bright future ahead of him. It would be great if he can emulate his father's talent. As far as Hamilton goes, l cannot see what your reason is for disliking Hamilton other than he is successfull at what he does and he is not Austrailian obviously.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 110 Times in 81 Posts
    I just want to make it clear that I don't like Mark Webber. Nationality has nothing to do with it. As far as Hamilton is concerned? He attracts superficial interest. You can respcect his performances. otherwise his career is a product of "F1 corporatisation" which may need an essay that I can't be bothered writing to explain. Him, Vettel and Verstappen are the same **** in this regard.

The fandom Hamilton and Verstappen particularly generate reminds me of not only Schumacher snr, but also the dark days of the early 2000s MotoGP, when all the Rossi idiots came out of the woodwork and spoilt motorbike racing.

Liked 255 Times in 207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    I just want to make it clear that I don't like Mark Webber. Nationality has nothing to do with it. As far as Hamilton is concerned? He attracts superficial interest. You can respcect his performances. otherwise his career is a product of "F1 corporatisation" which may need an essay that I can't be bothered writing to explain. Him, Vettel and Verstappen are the same **** in this regard.

The fandom Hamilton and Verstappen particularly generate reminds me of not only Schumacher snr, but also the dark days of the early 2000s MotoGP, when all the Rossi idiots came out of the woodwork and spoilt motorbike racing.
    Fair comment, we can't like everyone we know l suppose. But l admire the man for his tenacity and successes. I was a Webber fan until he wanted the Redbull team to hand him a championship on a platter. I admire Michael Schumacher for his determination and incredible successes but l am not a fan of his as he won his championships on the back of his team mates. At least Hamilton was happy to beat his teammates on his way top winning his championship.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare