The second part of the marathon stage between Tacna and Arequipa started even before the start of the first car competitors by Daniel Elena's punch.
Sébastien Loeb's co-driver, who competed on the Peugeot 3008 DKR - PH Sport, did not mince words about the Dakar organization, pointing out an error in the road-book. Sébastien Loeb had already mentioned the subject at the arrival of the stage before yesterday between San Juan de Marcona and Arequipa, explaining to a large extent his heavy loss of time.
"It's back to a new stage ... without any motivation! All know that if I'm in the tub this morning, it's for Seb and in the name of our friendship, for our partners, for the team and for you, our fans, says Daniel Elena on social networks.
When I make a mistake, I recognize it. I have always recognized him and I can be proud to be someone right. I am extremely disappointed to see that the people who manage an event with the reputation of the Dakar are not able to. I am a novice perhaps in their eyes in Rally Raid.
What about my experienced colleagues who also saw this error in the road book? Know the organizers, that my head is not here but already in Monte Carlo and that my next month of January will not happen with you, but the Africa Eco Race, because yes, your discipline is a beautiful discipline . "
Now we have to wait for ASO's reaction on this point.

https://www.autohebdo.fr/autres-cour...ar-200245.html