Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts
    How come Gryazin ran out of tyres? I thought there was a service after ss12?

    Notice he was on Pirelli and i guess most other top crews on Michelin.. do they wear quicker?

  2. #82
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,922
    Like
    1,984
    Liked 4,561 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Great pictures again from Eurosport ... really enjoyed watching the highlights, especially the shots from the helicopter.

  3. Likes: eddy707 (25th September 2018),RS (24th September 2018),the sniper (24th September 2018)
  4. #83
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,888
    Like
    176
    Liked 1,915 Times in 897 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    How come Gryazin ran out of tyres? I thought there was a service after ss12?

    Notice he was on Pirelli and i guess most other top crews on Michelin.. do they wear quicker?
    Dont forget that there is limit 18 tyres per event. So it is also about strategy...

  5. Likes: RS (24th September 2018),WRC1 (24th September 2018)
  6. #84
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,061
    Like
    2,459
    Liked 1,756 Times in 819 Posts
    Congrats to Gryazin; he’s been quite impressive this year. Nice to see a podium full of young talented drivers; it shows how ERC bet on junior classes has been spot on. Well done!
    Rally addict since 1982

  7. Likes: AnttiL (25th September 2018),Jarek Z (24th September 2018),RS (24th September 2018),WRC1 (24th September 2018)
  8. #85
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,134
    Like
    1,661
    Liked 1,450 Times in 752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Great pictures again from Eurosport ... really enjoyed watching the highlights, especially the shots from the helicopter.
    I'm glad you liked the TV report on Eurosport. But in rallying, sometimes amateurs find better spots than the professionals. What do you think about this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrVZISaYqY
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  9. Likes: dimviii (25th September 2018),Rallyper (25th September 2018)
  10. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    341
    Like
    1,143
    Liked 399 Times in 163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    I'm glad you liked the TV report on Eurosport. But in rallying, sometimes amateurs find better spots than the professionals. What do you think about this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrVZISaYqY
    I'm sure we're all familiar with that phenomenon and agree, but credit where it is due, Eurosport do a good job nowadays with the quality of their footage. The highlights shows were sometimes pretty abysmal during the IRC years, though the live coverage made up for it...

  11. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts

  12. Likes: Rally Power (26th September 2018)
  13. #88
    Senior Member nafpaktos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nafpaktos,Greece
    Posts
    856
    Like
    558
    Liked 202 Times in 126 Posts
    and a question to Lehus.How much Alexey changed his driving style from the evo to r5.From the onboards seems a lot but i would like to read his opinion and if he had difficulties.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

  14. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Like
    6
    Liked 147 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    and a question to Lehus.How much Alexey changed his driving style from the evo to r5.From the onboards seems a lot but i would like to read his opinion and if he had difficulties.
    at the very beginning the style was the same. but as R5 is much more agile and precise, he was able to adjust the style to get better results with less sideways.

    I do not think it can be called difficulties, it is more misunderstanding what this car is actually capable to do

  15. Likes: electroliquid (26th September 2018),pantealex (26th September 2018),Rally Power (26th September 2018),TWRC (27th September 2018)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •