Page 129 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1644
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Colin Clark's Kitchen Table suggests Gus Greensmith will do a mix of WRC2 and some WRC events (like Suninen in 2017) and perhaps Eric Camilli is doing the same.

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    That would mean only 1 seat left at Msport and possibly not even that if they go with 2 cars.

I believe Citroen ends with Loeb sharing with either Østberg (if they need money) or Breen (if they don't).

So for Msport it might be between Evans, Paddon or Breen. Hard pick, though I rank Evans lowest from those 3, given this being his 4th full season.

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I would say it's the other way around. Waiting how MSport turns out with Loeb, Greensmith, Evans, Breen and Paddon all getting mentioned.

I can't believe the "story" about Loeb and M-Sport...he's linked to PSA group again in 2019

4. Likes: KKS (13th November 2018)
    Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Wilson has said they clearly cant do what they did in the last two years and his priority has to be paying the wages of everyone working at M-Sport.

So it sounds like will only be drivers with money and sponsors there in 2019. Evans therefore looks very vunerable...

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I believe Citroen ends with Loeb sharing with either Østberg (if they need money) or Breen (if they don't).
    Breen sharing with Loeb would probably be frustrating for him, Loeb would probably want to do all tarmac rounds.

Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sollitt View Post
    The Paddon to MSport story came out of NZ. I wouldn't put too much truck on that. Kiwi 'journalists' still believe in Santa citing Mummy as their reliable source.
    Paddon will be at Hyundai next year with near full programme equal status as Mikkelsen.
    Yeah even that aside, it doesn't sound like M-Sport is in no position to support a non-British non-paying driver this year.

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera View Post
    Yeah even that aside, it doesn't sound like M-Sport is in no position to support a non-British non-paying driver this year.
    Do you know what MSport are planning for 2019? Or are you just parroting the unintelligentia without any actual information
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Liked 490 Times in 250 Posts
    Do you know what MSport are planning for 2019? Or are you just parroting the unintelligentia without any actual information
    Mate, it's a thread called Silly Season 2019. There is plenty of unfounded speculation in here, that's the nature of it.

Speaking of which, I can't imagine Hyundai and Paddon will part, the two clearly have a good corporate relationship in New Zealand and Mikkelsen's disappointing year and Sordo's increasing age means there's a higher chance of a full-time seat opening for him there in 12 months time.
    aka Rodger Davies

Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    Just seen quotes from Wilson saying to the effect of "we know we can't do what we've been doing for the past two years with Ogier, our priority is paying our workers and keeping the lights on" - am I misreading that?

11. Likes: sonnybobiche (12th November 2018)
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    I can't imagine Hyundai and Paddon will part, the two clearly have a good corporate relationship in New Zealand and Mikkelsen's disappointing year and Sordo's increasing age means there's a higher chance of a full-time seat opening for him there in 12 months time.
    There's a bunch of other guys challenging for that seat as well. Hyundai didn't sign Huttunen for nothing and Rovanperä will more than likely take one of the WRC seats in 2020 (meaning either Meeke or Latvala will be available). Whatever their program will be, I'd say 2019 is quite a critical year for careers of both, Mikkelsen and Paddon. Sordo's somewhat different in this context as he's not even chasing a full-time seat.

13. Likes: AnttiL (11th November 2018),pantealex (11th November 2018),TWRC (11th November 2018)