You completely forgot about Latvala. He could go to M-Sport or even Citroen. Just asside of him that he is too much obsessed with being number 1 driver and have huge pressure on his shoulders, instead he could just drive, have fun and show what he is capable of.

Then Meeke he is fast but unreliable but what do you know if he would be the same in another car.. I would like to see him somewhere else just to find out.

Ogier probably will stay where he is or go to Shittyroen. Hyundai and Toyota have each big names written on side windows already. They don't need him.

The real threat have Paddon, Breen and Evans (but I think he will stay at M-Sport). Especially for Paddon if Sordo now wants full programme and will stay at Hyundai, Pad will be cut off. Hmm Breen is unlucky I think. My guess is that Citroen people will be agin only with two cars and retired old fella will step in just for fun and steal him seat again (let's not forget about Ostberg is trying to get a seat for next year too and have shown better speed than him). But all three could lost a seat and don't go anywhere else.