Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    You completely forgot about Latvala. He could go to M-Sport or even Citroen. Just asside of him that he is too much obsessed with being number 1 driver and have huge pressure on his shoulders, instead he could just drive, have fun and show what he is capable of.

Then Meeke he is fast but unreliable but what do you know if he would be the same in another car.. I would like to see him somewhere else just to find out.

Ogier probably will stay where he is or go to Shittyroen. Hyundai and Toyota have each big names written on side windows already. They don't need him.

The real threat have Paddon, Breen and Evans (but I think he will stay at M-Sport). Especially for Paddon if Sordo now wants full programme and will stay at Hyundai, Pad will be cut off. Hmm Breen is unlucky I think. My guess is that Citroen people will be agin only with two cars and retired old fella will step in just for fun and steal him seat again (let's not forget about Ostberg is trying to get a seat for next year too and have shown better speed than him). But all three could lost a seat and don't go anywhere else.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post

1. Ogier stays at M-Sport

Unless they manage to get someone like Lappi or Sordo.

2. Ogier goes to Citroen

Would M-Sport try to get Lappi or Sordo as well?

3. Ogier goes to Toyota

This would be quite bad for the sport, but we must accept that it could be realistic. In this case Lappi would go to Citroen
    Why do you think that Lappi/Sordo are moving compared to JML/Paddon ? Both have been driving better than their team mate.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Based on the rumors that Citroen has been talking with Lappi and Sordo, that Japanese people at Toyota like Latvala and Paddon is tied to Hyundai NZ.

4. Likes: pantealex (24th August 2018)
    Liked 43 Times in 25 Posts
    Would you stop calling Citroen a Shitroen, it's not respectful nor funny anymore. We've also seen them being fast

Liked 801 Times in 417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Why do you think that Lappi/Sordo are moving compared to JML/Paddon ? Both have been driving better than their team mate.
    You just answered your question yourself

Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    I do find it interesting that nobody is talking about Breen and Ostberg. I would not be surprised if they are booted for better drivers. There is no way Citroen would keep them for a repeat mediocre season.

In fact I can see Ostberg driving an R5 in place of Lefebvre. Poor Citroen is riddled with average drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    I do find it interesting that nobody is talking about Breen and Ostberg. I would not be surprised if they are booted for better drivers. There is no way Citroen would keep them for a repeat mediocre season.
    I just said the same

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts

In fact I can see Ostberg driving an R5 in place of Lefebvre. Poor Citroen is riddled with average drivers.
    Mads and Torstein picked up brand new Citroen's the other day, probably a sign of good chances for a new contract i guess. Holding off Latvala in Finland finishing closer to Tänak than Neuville did in Germany. Does that make Neuville, Latvala and Lappi mediocre also then...?
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 24th August 2018 at 18:03.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

10. Likes: pantealex (25th August 2018)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

In fact I can see Ostberg driving an R5 in place of Lefebvre.
    how you will demonstrate your new r5 capabilities at asphalt with Ostberg?
    wrong solution.
    the right solution is Meeke,but they prefere to hold him.

Silly Season 2019

I agree that Citroen needs more capable drivers for the R5. And M-Sport should upgrade Fiesta R5. The Skodomination in WRC2 needs some change.

13. Likes: pantealex (25th August 2018)