Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1324
    Liked 4,584 Times in 1,919 Posts
    It used be great livery back in the day but it doesn’t do it for me on those pictures.
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

2. Likes: JUF (21st October 2018),pantealex (21st October 2018)
    Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
    So let’s look at the Hyundai situation. They have announced that Thierry has a contract for three years and will lead the team in 2019. Andreas has a contract for 2019. The contracts (or lack of them) for both Dani and Hayden are yet to be announced. BUT. In 2018 both Dani and Hayden had contracts then Andreas was brought in over the top of them both and we had the share car situation.

We are lead to believe that Dani has stated that he does not want a full season.

Hyundai have just updated the car to include the transmission changes that Hayden has been requesting ever since the car first saw the light of day

Hayden meanwhile is back in NZ quietly running his AP4 car in various configurations including a new rear wing that not only is more pleasing to the eye but actually works better than the WRC type rear wing he had been using.

Could it be that the final decision has yet to be made and that it could well be Andreas and Dani sharing a car?
    You can't drown a man who was born to be hung.

4. Likes: KiwiWRCfan (21st October 2018)
    Liked 1,112 Times in 606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk2 RS2000 View Post
    Could it be that the final decision has yet to be made and that it could well be Andreas and Dani sharing a car?
    No.
    Paddon has been the slowest Hyundai everywhere except Finland.
    The diff for Paddon that you talk about was introduced before Finland, so there were 3 gravel rallies where to use it, he wasn't slowest only on one of them.

Liked 200 Times in 94 Posts
    Well, I actually think the rumours that Hayden stays contracted with Hyundai and is loaned to M-Sport could be true. Hayden would get the final chance to show his potential on all 14 rallies, if he doesn't perform well, he would be dropped after that season. Sordo could share the car with Huttunen.

7. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (21st October 2018)
    Liked 161 Times in 108 Posts
    I would be surprised if Paddon drives for M-Sport given the number of hot-shoe Finns and other not-so-hot-shoe Europeans with serious financial backing to buy a seat at M-Sport

Ford NZ sponsors sports teams e.g All Blacks (rugby), Cricket and hockey. https://www.ford.co.nz/about-ford/sponsorship/

I doubt Paddon's family of NZ sponsors could bring the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ required/ necessary for a wrc season.

Liked 65 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    No.
    The diff for Paddon that you talk about was introduced before Finland, so there were 3 gravel rallies where to use it, he wasn't slowest only on one of them.
    Not sure that is a great comparison, in Turkey for sure and from watching him myself in GB, he was told to finish so wasn't pushing like the TN and AM.

Liked 325 Times in 142 Posts
    Looking at the Skoda motorsport's social media accounts and the amount of posts about Chris Ingram I would put some money on that he will be in the factory car next year.
    Any other rumours/thoughts about Skodas next year line up? Kalle seems to be the only one with a deal currently.

11. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (21st October 2018),the sniper (21st October 2018),WRC1 (21st October 2018)
    Liked 30 Times in 20 Posts
    I wrote some time ago about Ingram must being in Skoda colours and official site of Skoda Motorsport like it that post.

13. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (21st October 2018),the sniper (21st October 2018),WRC1 (21st October 2018)
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Liked 4,622 Times in 2,448 Posts
    I've not seen these social media posts re Ingram & Skoda Motorsport - are we talking a WRC-2 drive or something else (ERC, BRC) ?

Also, isnt the new ERC U28 champion Nikolay Gryazin likely to get a deal with them first ?
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 21st October 2018 at 22:18.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

Visionary
    Liked 132 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    No.
    If you think Paddon is the slowest of the Hyundai drivers you are delusional. Statistics and data only paints a part of the picture but without knowing the backroom conversations, workshop goings on and/or goals and targets set one cannot measure the performance.