Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    You are the reason why I struggle to get trust from my clients. How do you think people believe you and buy that credit card? Really... That's ridiculous.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnybobiche View Post
    LOL, since you clearly work for WRC.com, here are some tips you can take back to your boss:

Everything is good right now. The sport is going in a great direction. You need to make minimal changes in the coverage. Specifically, the on-screen graphics are shit and don't give a good representation of the state of the rally at any given moment. Second major issue is the quality of the video. I know the source video is good, because when I watch it on RedBull TV it looks great. If you are offering a paid product, it can't look worse than the free one. Third issue is the sound. Sometimes the balance between dialogue and background is not quite right, and there is usually an obnoxious shitty electronic music track obscuring everything.

Fix these three things and you are basically golden.

PS: Promoting a scammy credit card this way is dirtbag-level.
    You only offer the problem of graphics. Why not set an example of how it can be fixed rather than noting its bad?

Perhaps RBTV offer a different streaming bitrate (higher) than the WRC?

The sound issue can be addressed, duly noted and that’s something they can work with. (Better than saying “your sound is sh!t” and not give the example of how!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    You are the reason why I struggle to get trust from my clients. How do you think people believe you and buy that credit card? Really... That's ridiculous.
    Isn’t it a prepaid credit card? Where you load money onto it?

I find them handy when traveling. Smaller exchange rates, you load money into a currency you’ll spend in rather than having to exchange money all the time or pay with your normal “Savings Card” (which seems to be the norm as WRC fans don’t have money? And don’t want to play for a premium service if WRC+ which has helped the sport and all people can do is complain about!)

If you get said “Traveling Credit Card” you load money into, bonus of getting a WRC+ subscription? Win Win or do people really need even more explaining on here?

Too, bit of a spam post with the original one...

Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    Looks like some Ponzi scheme.

Liked 480 Times in 207 Posts
    WRC ONE program refers to a personalized fan card offering 6 months all live and other benefits while WRC P1 is actually a credit card you can use for transactions.

Prepaid?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    People who work for wrc.com and promote wrc.com stuff are trash... delete this trash thread...

trash !!!!

Liked 386 Times in 167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliverk View Post
    Looks like some Ponzi scheme.
    I haven`t checked the P1 stuff out but the Cashback thing in MotoGP surprises me that they have gone along with as the company is even prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme it just keeps changing names Lyoness, Lyconet, Myworld Eyetime and so on, MotoGP is probably the biggest series in the world and they approve such a company as their partner..

9. Likes: pantealex (20th August 2018)