Page 85 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    What are chances that by the end of the 2019 season Tidemand has displaced either Meeke or Mikkelsen from their driving duties?
    Not sure why you single out Meeke and Mikkelsen.
    Honour is quite a thing for Japanese, so don't see Meeke getting booted. Andreas seems to have a pretty watertight contract.
    No, if it was anyone that may have any cause for worry, maybe it would be Lappi. Citroen don't really have a great record when it comes to pissing off drivers, from not re-signing McRae, to pissing off Ogier, giving Meeke the impossible task of winning the rally but not crashing the car and then given the boot, to leaving Loeb out to dry and probably upsetting Breen and Ostberg along the way. Then there's Lefevrbe, in and out the WRC team like a yo-yo . . . So no, I think it's Citroen that are most likely to be predictably unpredictable.

2. Likes: AndyRAC (18th December 2018)
    Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    someone must inform osteberg that at the age of 30+ spending your daddys money to drive cars is not called "looking for a job" is called being a laughing stock of society... i mean it sure is fun but most people have things like self respect, responsibility and integrity in their personality.
    Interesting you mentioning self respect and integrity when you've just made fun of a guy for gaining weight and wearing glasses due to an illness.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

4. Likes: pantealex (18th December 2018),skarderud (18th December 2018)
    Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Mads Probably tested Polo R5 and Skoda Fabia WRX at DG Sport..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
    Last edited by mousti; 18th December 2018 at 19:03.

6. Likes: Mirek (18th December 2018),pantealex (18th December 2018)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Interesting you mentioning self respect and integrity when you've just made fun of a guy for gaining weight and wearing glasses due to an illness.
    i did know he was sick, is it serious ?

Ahaaa he has sarcoidosis... pity but i think he will fight it.
    Last edited by N.O.T; 18th December 2018 at 20:31.

Liked 258 Times in 162 Posts
    I've been an EVEN management athlete since 2012 and through hard work and passion for the sport we've reached many goals and milestones, like taking the junior world rally champion title in 2013, becoming Asia-Pacific rally champions in 2015 and scoring the WRC 2 champion title in 2017. It's been a fantastic ride, but now the time has come to explore new exciting opportunities for the future. To one day become world rally champion is my ultimate target and I can't miss out on any chance that can bring me closer to that goal.

I'd like to thank #TeamEVEN for everything you've done for me over the past years and also a huge thanks to one of the best co-drivers in the world that I've been lucky enough to have next to me since 2016 - Jonas Andersson, who will stay with EVEN Management.

I'm really looking forward to the 2019 season and can't wait to share my plans with you all as soon as possible!

Pontus Tidemand on Facebook

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    https://www.autosport.com/asi/news/1...iveries-at-asi

Hyundai and Citroen should have new liveries for 2019, as well as M-Sport, if they are in the series.

10. Likes: WRC1 (19th December 2018)
    Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Canal+ is commercial tv where you need to pay for a subscription. It's not cheap, I think around 20 euros/month. Similar to Sky Sports for example. Far better would have been if they could have made a deal with the French national TV.
    It goes to 20 to 50 €. The fact is WRC won't be on Canal + but on a secondary canal, so you need the full package. So closer to 40/50. But that could be interesting as there are strong rumors that Canal + will launch a motorsport channel (F1, F2, F3, Indycar, WRC, Moto GP, maybe some other things I'm forgiving).

Until now it was on L'Equipe 21, a free sport channel. Commentators weren't perfect, but free & live WRC was good. I don't think WRC will have more coverage being relegated to a Canal + minor channel … ok they want to show more resume than l'équipe… Bad news for me.

12. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th December 2018),the sniper (19th December 2018)
    Liked 16,088 Times in 6,981 Posts
    "It's important not to forget where we come from and how far we have come, when we are caught in the spiral of competition, the years go by very quickly, I would have signed for a lot less than that a few years ago. I am very happy to live this adventure, I really want to make it last too, which is why we continue to fight, especially for 2019. After winning six consecutive titles, it is difficult to aim for something other than a new title I am also aware that it is a new challenge that awaits us with a new car It is far from being won in advance! I have always been fond of new experiences, it gives me extra motivation, you have to adapt to the new environment and of course to the new car, you have to relearn a little to play with the settings, to see how it reacts and to find the good sensations. too soon for you highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the car, but there is no bad surprise at the moment. We are among the favorites in 2019, we do not expect to play an easy championship. "

His return to Citroën
    "We will be able to bring our experience to Citroën, it helps to cross a little information from each other to try to find the right direction to progress.The team has proved that it has potential and that the car was quick, maybe not in all conditions, that's what we'll have to do together, we've been welcomed into the team, it's always a pleasure. two cars, but that does not worry me My season, I try to build it myself If you give the best, there is no reason not to do beautiful things. "
    Loeb's presence at Hyundai
    "It did not really surprise me, I'm just disappointed that it's just a part-time job, being there full-time at Citroën or elsewhere is the best way to compare I do not know if he will be an asset to Neuville or not, his experience, in any case, can not be negative. "

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...ce?id=10102028

14. Likes: EstWRC (19th December 2018)
    Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts

16. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th December 2018),the sniper (19th December 2018)
    Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Quite a mixed feeling to the news so far. Some additional information needed.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...