Page 229 of 345 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3450
  1. #2281
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,826
    Like
    4,379
    Liked 5,061 Times in 2,169 Posts
    So far Camilli is only testing the C3. Maybe this is Citroen’s answer to Katsuta, Hänninen and Huttunen? Remember, non-P1 drivers have a quota of extra testing days.

  2. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th June 2019),pantealex (19th June 2019),racerx1979 (19th June 2019),tomhlord (20th June 2019),tommeke_B (19th June 2019)
  3. #2282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,836
    Like
    12,069
    Liked 1,387 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    So far Camilli is only testing the C3. Maybe this is Citroen’s answer to Katsuta, Hänninen and Huttunen? Remember, non-P1 drivers have a quota of extra testing days.
    Could be.
    Østberg is still at P1 list, so he is not allowed to test without spending testing days.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  4. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th June 2019),AnttiL (19th June 2019),tomhlord (20th June 2019),tommeke_B (19th June 2019)
  5. #2283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,115
    Like
    4,077
    Liked 574 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    He had his chance. Blew with top WRC machine at M-Sport, had the chance with weaker machine R5 again in M-Sport, blew it away. He had a go with Polo in VW colors and still not acomplish anything. And they are by the way the same age.
    Camilli going up to WRC without any experience at all was a terrible move for everyone involved, and his results that year were nothing short of catastrophic. However, he has been improving in WRC2 for sure. I think he's a much better driver now thAn three years ago, and might deserve a chance at the top level, if at least for a single outing, to judge whether he improved or not.

  6. Likes: cali (19th June 2019),tomhlord (20th June 2019)
  7. #2284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    the congo
    Posts
    254
    Like
    26
    Liked 115 Times in 61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    You are the one going full retard and making an argument for nothing.

    Paddon wouldn't end 4th if Lappi didn't crash from ahead of him, fact. That counts as "barely managed 4th" and "needed Lappi to crash out to get it". 3rd was 1 min ahead so 4th was the best possible result.
    That's not a fact that's speculation the only fact in your statement there is that lappi crashed that is the only fact

  8. #2285
    Senior Member racerx1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    984
    Like
    293
    Liked 773 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wia5958 View Post
    That's not a fact that's speculation the only fact in your statement there is that lappi crashed that is the only fact
    If one is to go retard he must go full retard.

  9. Likes: er88 (19th June 2019),wia5958 (19th June 2019)
  10. #2286
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,191
    Like
    1,742
    Liked 1,242 Times in 616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    If one is to go retard he must go full retard.
    Never go FULL retard

  11. Likes: Eli (20th June 2019),racerx1979 (20th June 2019),wia5958 (19th June 2019)
  12. #2287
    Senior Member Allez Andruet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,184
    Like
    949
    Liked 1,679 Times in 702 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Paddon wouldn't end 4th if Lappi didn't crash from ahead of him, fact.
    No, it isn't. Like Lappi's crash would've been the only variable there is
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

  13. #2288
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,756
    Like
    2,550
    Liked 6,102 Times in 3,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    So far Camilli is only testing the C3. Maybe this is Citroen’s answer to Katsuta, Hänninen and Huttunen? Remember, non-P1 drivers have a quota of extra testing days.
    Maybe Camilli is the best Citroen can do (afford?) in testing. And if so why Budar complained about current WRC cars entering National rallies.

    Hyundai and Toyota have the budgets for this and Citroen and M-Sport dont. Maybe the testing rules do need tightening to keep things fair and more level...

  14. #2289
    Senior Member racerx1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    984
    Like
    293
    Liked 773 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Maybe Camilli is the best Citroen can do (afford?) in testing. And if so why Budar complained about current WRC cars entering National rallies.

    Hyundai and Toyota have the budgets for this and Citroen and M-Sport dont. Maybe the testing rules do need tightening to keep things fair and more level...
    M-Sport in Estonia with Evans so they have something going for them....

  15. #2290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,556
    Like
    126
    Liked 715 Times in 338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    M-Sport in Estonia with Evans so they have something going for them....
    Estonia is compulsory event.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •