Page 246 of 338 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3373
    Liked 112 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops! View Post
    Let's not get side tracked here now folks.... but..... Ireland is part of the British Isles geographically, the British isles are made up of two sovereign states.... Anyway back to the topic at hand!
    Haha I agree I'm done now wherever it runs I hope it's an enjoyable safe event

Liked 793 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wia5958 View Post
    Rumour is That rally GB will have to change its name to rally UK so as not to offend people cause theres a chance it's not actually gonna be in Britain next year but still in UK so don't worry lol
    Ha ha Other way round - always be in Britain but there maybe no UK! Reunification of Ireland and Scots independence is the natural outcome of Brexit goes ahead.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

3. Likes: tomhlord (3rd July 2019)
    Liked 112 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Ha ha Other way round - always be in Britain but there maybe no UK! Reunification of Ireland and Scots independence is the natural outcome of Brexit goes ahead.
    That I do agree with you on mate only a matter of time

Liked 265 Times in 129 Posts
    Reallyy interesting last pages.. make a brex*hit wrc topic for that

6. Likes: pantealex (3rd July 2019)
    Liked 188 Times in 70 Posts
    Mby N.O.T really had a point on certain country?

8. Likes: tommeke_B (3rd July 2019)
    Liked 2,262 Times in 943 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Hyundai joins the race to sign Ott Tanak for the 2020 #WRC season as team boss Andrea Adamo outlines his 'superteam' stance

https://t.co/1C7gKW1YOa

Tanak has already been linked with a possible return to M-Sport, but Autosport's sources indicate Hyundai is fast-becoming the most likely option if Tanak does move next

That is made up from Evans. But I can confirm that Hyundai has made an offer to him.
    I hope he will chose wisely. Hyundai is a great car but for several drivers has been difficult if not impossible to drive confidentially, and Thierry has an advantage to drive it for years and knowing all the team.
    Best case scenario for him would be a reliable Yaris imho but it seems they are really struggling with that.

Liked 1,813 Times in 1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I hope he will chose wisely. Hyundai is a great car but for several drivers has been difficult if not impossible to drive confidentially.
    Best case scenario for him would be a reliable Yaris imho, let's see
    Yes, Sordo has not managed to drive it on some rallies, but those are the rallies where he never did good. Paddon struggled on some rallies but he is a not a proved regular top contender. Then Mikkelsen struggled but he has not driven many WRC cars fast only Polo and C3 for 1 rally.....

but Loeb struggling and especially Loeb struggling on tarmac, that should be a huge warning.

I think and hope Tanak could go to MSport.

----------------------------

Tanak to Msport, Ogier winning drivers championship (so that Citroen puts in money for 3rd car) and Hyundai winning manu champ (so they stay, if rumors are true) that would be ideal situation for the championship. Toyota will stay anyway (for at least 2 years) with Rovanpera coming and Katsuta getting some starts.

Worst situation: Toyota and Tanak win, Hyundai leaves, Citroen only continues with 2 cars next season and leaves after Ogier's contract ends and MSport doesn't have/use money on other drives and continues like this year.
    Last edited by mknight; 3rd July 2019 at 19:50.

Liked 4,928 Times in 2,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I think and hope Tanak could go to MSport.
    I also hope. But I think Mäkinen and Toyoda can make an offer he can't refuse

12. Likes: Allez Andruet (3rd July 2019)
    Liked 1,813 Times in 1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    ...just as I was listening to Godfather soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jdl9hcCeg
    Last edited by mknight; 3rd July 2019 at 19:50.

14. Likes: AL14 (3rd July 2019),AnttiL (3rd July 2019)
    Liked 431 Times in 237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Which will be a guarantee that they can get on top of the reliability.
    He’s not in it for the money right now. He wants to start winning championships and unless they can get the car sorted (especially if what was said by a poster on this forum regarding just how bad it is behind closed doors is accurate) then he’ll be off.
    He hasn’t committed his life to his goal to risk missing out just for a pot of cash, nope, he’s hungrier and more frustrated then ever to be a WDC and he’s probably thinking he could get one this year if his car had a blue badge in the front.