Double negative equals positive, he must be leaving then Like I said, Ott too gave out answers like this before his move, so I really don't know what to think.

It's quite interesting situation in Toyota at the moment after the rumor that someone is definitely going to leave. I don't however see a reason for Lappi to leave. Only reason I could think of is if he's offered a multi-year contract in some team where he can fully develop a car around him (like Ogier in VW and now M-Sport, Thierry in Hyundai, Ott in M-Sport and now Toyota..). However, can't he do that in Toyota? I have no technical understanding on the regulations or the costs of developing the car, but would it be impossible to develop the Yaris in two different directions (if it's even needed)? Surely he's not feeling the pressure of being the second car, as he's currently not challenging Ott, and he's the first one to admit he's still learning. Why break concentration of learning with the move to completely unknown...

Latvala, on the other hand, has proven he's capable of great results if he's not under pressure from his teammates, so move to Citroën/M-Sport would make sense. My current conspiracy theory is that Latvala is once again waiting for Ogier's decision, to take the spot he leaves open. If Ogier stays in M-Sport, he'll go to lead Citroën, if Ogier moves to Citroën, he'll take his place in M-Sport (Evans and Suninen are clearly no threat to him, except for Suninen perhaps..).