Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,247 of 1247
  1. #1241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    903
    Like
    3,395
    Liked 427 Times in 235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    He's not changing again, he changed last season hence the better results at the end of the season. He's just saying he will carry on the same way.
    He shouldn't have changed from 2017 in the first place.

  2. #1242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,737
    Like
    6,517
    Liked 9,798 Times in 4,439 Posts
    THIERRY NEUVILLE HAS WARNED RIVALS TO EXPECT A MORE AGGRESSIVE APPROACH FROM HYUNDAI IN 2019 AS IT STEPS UP EFFORTS TO SECURE A MAIDEN WRC TITLE.

    https://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/janu...8--12-12-.html

  3. #1243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    272
    Like
    5
    Liked 72 Times in 48 Posts
    Then we could expect some heavy crashes again from him. Guess Ogier will win another title again because of Neuville handed to him.

  4. #1244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,908
    Like
    177
    Liked 1,194 Times in 654 Posts
    Maybe you should actually read more than the title.

    All he does is basically calling for more team orders at Hyundai.

  5. #1245
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,249
    Like
    2,801
    Liked 2,018 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    All he does is basically calling for more team orders at Hyundai.
    He actually mentioned Ogier card episode but he never talks about his own mistakes...excessive overconfidence can make one losing touch with reality. Anyway, fingers crossed for him and to all the others fighting for MC win; hopefully it’ll be an epic rally!
    Rally addict since 1982

  6. Likes: AnttiL (Yesterday)
  7. #1246
    Senior Member AL14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,593
    Like
    1,932
    Liked 2,081 Times in 881 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    He actually mentioned Ogier card episode but he never talks about his own mistakes...excessive overconfidence can make one losing touch with reality. Anyway, fingers crossed for him and to all the others fighting for MC win; hopefully it’ll be an epic rally!
    How many championship should he lose until he understand that the problems are not always the others?

  8. #1247
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,327
    Like
    419
    Liked 2,548 Times in 1,179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    THIERRY NEUVILLE HAS WARNED RIVALS TO EXPECT A MORE AGGRESSIVE APPROACH FROM HYUNDAI IN 2019 AS IT STEPS UP EFFORTS TO SECURE A MAIDEN WRC TITLE.

    https://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/janu...8--12-12-.html
    lol... what a potato loser... he lost a 20+ point lead to a slow driver with an inferior car...

    potato dog.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •