Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1443
  1. #711
    #EE33 #TS3 #GG Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    10,591
    Like
    2,102
    Liked 4,950 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Nandan moaning about speculation when its only happened due to their delay in deciding. If its the same team as 2018 just get on with announcing it !!

  2. Likes: tomhlord (6th December 2018)
  3. #712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    301
    Like
    10
    Liked 83 Times in 55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Negotiations still ongoing. Paddon might say he wants more rallies or won't help Hyundai in the rallies where Sordo won't drive.
    I don't think he is in position of ''wanting more'' when Loeb is in the game and M-Sport doors are almost closed.

  4. #713
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,300
    Like
    3,231
    Liked 3,490 Times in 1,488 Posts

    [WRC] News & Rumours 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    I don't think he is in position of ''wanting more'' when Loeb is in the game and M-Sport doors are almost closed.
    Hyundai might say ”four rallies or nothing” and Paddon ”I want more or nothing”. Loeb might ask for too much salary or there might be an issue of who does certain rallies - throwing in Loeb would mean Sordo or Mikkelsen is out of tarmac rallies and either Sordo or Loeb would have to do Finland and Sweden, which they don’t want. Also, Mikkelsen might be guaranteed a full season, meaning it would be fourth car for Loeb on tarmac rallies.

  5. #714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,025
    Like
    3
    Liked 248 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Hyundai might say ”four rallies or nothing” and Paddon ”I want more or nothing”. Loeb might ask for too much salary or there might be an issue of who does certain rallies - throwing in Loeb would mean Sordo or Mikkelsen is out of tarmac rallies and either Sordo or Loeb would have to do Finland and Sweden, which they don’t want. Also, Mikkelsen might be guaranteed a full season, meaning it would be fourth car for Loeb on tarmac rallies.
    What's Mikkelsen going to do if they tell him he can't have the full season? Leave? And go where?

    His career is on a knife-edge as it is....

  6. Likes: er88 (6th December 2018),pantealex (6th December 2018)
  7. #715
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,306
    Like
    2,911
    Liked 2,115 Times in 961 Posts
    Clark analisys on Loeb/Hyundai deal is spot on: https://www.facebook.com/voiceofrall...lLg&__tn__=K-R
    Rally addict since 1982

  8. #716
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,383
    Like
    429
    Liked 2,629 Times in 1,207 Posts
    whoever devotes more than 5 minutes on reading what clark thinks about the sport should consider castration as a viable life choice...

    the guy wishes the sport to turn into F1 so he can be relevant...

    pathetic.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  9. Likes: EstWRC (6th December 2018),krissucool (7th December 2018)
  10. #717
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,306
    Like
    2,911
    Liked 2,115 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    whoever devotes more than 5 minutes on reading what clark thinks about the sport should consider castration as a viable life choice...
    In that case, reading him endlessly shouldn’t be a problem for you.

    Seriously: he’s mostly unbearable on the KT monologues, but now and then he actually writes some good stuff, like this time. Go on, take the 5m.
    Rally addict since 1982

  11. #718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,386
    Like
    0
    Liked 427 Times in 197 Posts
    Rallye #WRC Tour de Corse start to Porto-Vecchio for 2019 edition include 14 stages (347.51kms) : full details include road program ► http://bit.ly/2QkQESr

  12. Likes: AnttiL (6th December 2018)
  13. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    298
    Like
    0
    Liked 81 Times in 53 Posts
    Loeb coming in at Hyundai could mean Paddon to wrc2pro maybe?

    In that case, wrc2pro could become a very nice support class, imagne Skoda whit Kopecky and Kalle, Hyundai whit Paddon and Huttunen, and at Citroen Mads Ostberg and Lefevre,.. Dont know M-sport plans, but i could see Camilli defending there colors, along whit Greensmith.

    Teemu Sunninen and Evans in Wrc for partial program is my guess.

    Hyundai to rotate Andreas, Dani and Seb.

    Im affraid Breen could be left whitout a drive for next season.

  14. #720
    Senior Member Allez Andruet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    665
    Like
    720
    Liked 973 Times in 396 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Teemu Sunninen and Evans in Wrc for partial program is my guess.
    Why would that Sunninen guy and Evans have a partial program in WRC?
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

  15. Likes: pantealex (7th December 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •