Page 86 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Liked 191 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Canal+ is commercial tv where you need to pay for a subscription. It's not cheap, I think around 20 euros/month. Similar to Sky Sports for example. Far better would have been if they could have made a deal with the French national TV.
    It goes to 20 to 50 €. The fact is WRC won't be on Canal + but on a secondary canal, so you need the full package. So closer to 40/50. But that could be interesting as there are strong rumors that Canal + will launch a motorsport channel (F1, F2, F3, Indycar, WRC, Moto GP, maybe some other things I'm forgiving).

Until now it was on L'Equipe 21, a free sport channel. Commentators weren't perfect, but free & live WRC was good. I don't think WRC will have more coverage being relegated to a Canal + minor channel … ok they want to show more resume than l'équipe… Bad news for me.

2. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th December 2018),the sniper (19th December 2018)
    Liked 9,811 Times in 4,447 Posts
    "It's important not to forget where we come from and how far we have come, when we are caught in the spiral of competition, the years go by very quickly, I would have signed for a lot less than that a few years ago. I am very happy to live this adventure, I really want to make it last too, which is why we continue to fight, especially for 2019. After winning six consecutive titles, it is difficult to aim for something other than a new title I am also aware that it is a new challenge that awaits us with a new car It is far from being won in advance! I have always been fond of new experiences, it gives me extra motivation, you have to adapt to the new environment and of course to the new car, you have to relearn a little to play with the settings, to see how it reacts and to find the good sensations. too soon for you highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the car, but there is no bad surprise at the moment. We are among the favorites in 2019, we do not expect to play an easy championship. "

His return to Citroën
    "We will be able to bring our experience to Citroën, it helps to cross a little information from each other to try to find the right direction to progress.The team has proved that it has potential and that the car was quick, maybe not in all conditions, that's what we'll have to do together, we've been welcomed into the team, it's always a pleasure. two cars, but that does not worry me My season, I try to build it myself If you give the best, there is no reason not to do beautiful things. "
    Loeb's presence at Hyundai
    "It did not really surprise me, I'm just disappointed that it's just a part-time job, being there full-time at Citroën or elsewhere is the best way to compare I do not know if he will be an asset to Neuville or not, his experience, in any case, can not be negative. "

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...ce?id=10102028

4. Likes: EstWRC (19th December 2018)
    Liked 240 Times in 128 Posts

6. Likes: Allez Andruet (19th December 2018),the sniper (19th December 2018)
    Liked 1,232 Times in 722 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Quite a mixed feeling to the news so far. Some additional information needed.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 240 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Quite a mixed feeling to the news so far. Some additional information needed.
    Just read the Tidemand bit too.
    Great news that another car taken by a decent driver.
    I get that it’s not confirmed yet, but I can’t imagine the main WRC website getting it wrong.

Liked 897 Times in 366 Posts
    I get that it’s not confirmed yet, but I can’t imagine the main WRC website getting it wrong.
    Exactly. If it was a generic rally media reporting this, I wouldn't pay too much attention, but as it's the official site (a site that definitely has some "control" over the news it publishes) it does get your hopes high.

So happy for Tidemand if this comes to fruition.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

Liked 823 Times in 393 Posts
    I said in quite a few posts months ago I'd like to see Tidemand get a shot at Msport, and despite them not having a proven winner in the team, a line-up of Tidemand, Suninen and Breen would've been exciting.

It seems like Breen has missed out, but Evans, Suninen and Tidemand is still a nice line-up and I'm sure some of the likes of Bouffier/Greensmith/Camilli/Block will pop up too.

Liked 500 Times in 201 Posts
    If you're someone like me who doesn't usually bother with the fluff articles on the official site, DON'T IGNORE THIS ONE! Surely this is the most informative article ever on WRC.com?!

-Elfyn Evans to be partnered by Scott Martin at M-Sport.
    -Pontus Tidemand "seems increasingly likely" to join M-Sport with new co-driver.
    -Dan Barritt will join Takamoto Katsuta for a 13-round WRC 2 programme
    -Jonas Andersson leaves Tidemand to co-drive Ole Christian Veiby in a Volkswagen Polo R5
    -Stig Skjaermoen (formerly Veiby co-driver) to co drive World Rallycross champion Johan Kristoffersson, "who will also pilot a Polo in a mixed programme".

(EDIT: Still behind this forum though of course... )
    Last edited by the sniper; 19th December 2018 at 19:53.

12. Likes: sonnybobiche (31st December 2018)
    Liked 203 Times in 96 Posts
    really hope that M-Sport will be there next season.

Whose driver was scott martin with before? le cheikh? different speed...

Liked 605 Times in 332 Posts
    Breen`s co-driver...

15. Likes: steve.mandzij (19th December 2018)