Page 216 of 344 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3437
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    It's his sponsor's publication, not really something that can be described as an article.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    The article starts with "Meeke has shown impressive level of consistency over the weekend..."
    No it doesn't. There is a paragraph in front of the sentence you have misquoted.

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    How thick are you both?

Don't you see the irony of the exact quote? It's on the same level of that quote of "speed was good but corner too tight". You were supposed to laugh......

--------
    Technicals for thickheads:
    -How you call a written piece on the internet is for anyone to pick, it's not signed off as press release hence I choose to call it an article.
    -"The piece" has 12 paragraphs, 507 words, 2nd paragraph (39th word from start) start with exactly this quote.. that's a "start" for me, but yes you could call it "beginning of the article" instead.

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    How thick are you both?
    I might have some work to do with my weight, but let's leave it at that.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

5. Likes: WRC1 (4th June 2019)
    Intelligent enough to read what it says, and then not to misquote it on the internet, dipshit.

How thick are you both?

And I can't speak for Allez, but my misses is more than happy with my girth, thank you very much

8. Likes: WRC1 (4th June 2019)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Any british drivers...
    At end of 2017 C. Clark said that Evans will fight for title in 2018 no matter what car he drives...
    Meeke is own category completely, as documentwd by the ammount of exposure he gets relative to other drivers. After Mexico Clark declared how he has now matured and can deliver 4th places on every rally while charging for wins in between. (results after that are 9-4-10).

Somehow Breen seemed to get significantly less focus that both these... must be cause he is Irish.

Anyway in that interview with Porter it basically started with the hosts criticizing Evans season so far (which is unwarranted imo) and Porter correcting them.
    Your a complete cock. You twist the facts are very opperunity to suit your argument. Meeke was leading Argentina, leads Mexico, won 3 power stages , 2 secs off the lead in Portugal...after being fired later year.. and.missing 9 rallys. You cant go for wins without risking something. He admits this year is not about the championship... and the only stage Meeke hasnt completed this year.. was.Portugal Power stage.

BtW..Ogier/Citroen combo are now 4th fastest combination in the championship, behind Tanak, Meeke and Neuville. When it all clicks for Meeke youll be eating your works.. and making more excuses for your bum chum Mikkelsen.

10. Likes: WRC1 (4th June 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...-hybrid-switch

Matton says costs should not rise for the hybrid technology to be taken into use in 2022. Also under consideration is a trophy series for the current WRC cars, but they don't want to repeat the WRC Trophy mistake from 2017.

12. Likes: steve.mandzij (5th June 2019)
    Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Would be nice if the current cars could be kept in 'proper' use but I'm not sure how?

Manufacturers won't really use them to groom youngsters and bridge the gap between r5 > new hybrid generation car, as the cost to run them will be too high on top of the manufacturers main 2/3 car team. Privateers can't run them without a boat load of cash, and even if they do, drivers like Ostberg have found it's difficult to manage/maintain/prepare/setup them.

Then the cars in proper gentleman drivers hands aren't a great spectacle - besides the noise. I'd rather watch R5s driven at a decent pace by even just good local drivers, than the current WRC machines in the hands of the Sheikh or Serderitis (no disrespect to the guys as they've been really great for rallying in other ways - like sponsorship/financial help for drivers and teams ).

Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    Correct. Sadly there is no real future for the current WRC cars once the hybrid cars come in.

The cost of buying and running them is high and there wont be any national championships that will still allow them anyway.

They'll probably join the Group B classics and be seen just driving demos.
    #M-SPORTER