Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1440
    Liked 182 Times in 121 Posts
    Loeb's time loss at Dakar was 'the organiser's error with the road book' supplied to the competitors?, 2 broken c.v joints on one stage, 3 punctures on one stage &?

Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    It's in that article and the writer had spoke to Ciesla. Seems too random to be made up or just incorrect. I was hoping someone from Greece could provide more info!
    Well I just found out. Starting from Rally Monte Carlo 2019, Cosmote TV Greece will show more than 10 stages per rally!!! This is great news for greek fans.

3. Likes: the sniper (18th January 2019)
    Liked 10,233 Times in 4,584 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    Loeb's time loss at Dakar was 'the organiser's error with the road book' supplied to the competitors?, 2 broken c.v joints on one stage, 3 punctures on one stage &?
    and 40 minutes with electric glitch,they couldnt communicate due to no signal with their team.

Liked 4,947 Times in 2,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    You struggling with heartache from all the years Loeb crushed Msport? The fact he didn't go to Msport despite talking about a deal with Malcolm for 06 and again this upcoming season? Do you hate the Dakar and think it's pointless? Or did Loeb just piss in your cereal?

Trying to work out some of your negativity towards the GOAT doing Dakar
    On the contrary I have the greatest respect for Loeb.

My issue was with him doing the Dakar again this year - he has already done it a number of times, this year was 70% sand dunes, the arab drivers would be at an advantage... aaaand he has his wish to drive in the 2019 WRC.

His professionalism wouldnt let him quit but he should really have been testing his new car for Monte.

Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    On the contrary I have the greatest respect for Loeb.

My issue was with him doing the Dakar again this year - he has already done it a number of times, this year was 70% sand dunes, the arab drivers would be at an advantage... aaaand he has his wish to drive in the 2019 WRC.

His professionalism wouldnt let him quit but he should really have been testing his new car for Monte.
    number of times?! this year was his fourth time.. if you have the chance to race and win dakar, then ofc you want to drive. he was veerryy fast this year, but nothing to do, he had to drive an old car and Toyota is more reliable.
    seems like you bet on his win and now so disappointed or smth.
    He got his seat and stuff right before Dakar and I bet if he gets 1 day PET, its enough.

Liked 436 Times in 283 Posts
    https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...en-um-wm-lauf/

Why Croatia why???? (A part for their will to pay lots of $$$)...Would take Ireland back any day.....
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 83 Times in 55 Posts
    Well I would be happy if Croatia will take place, but will never happen. I just know it. Ciesla will grab as much as money and then shut door.

Liked 154 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...en-um-wm-lauf/

Why Croatia why???? (A part for their will to pay lots of $$$)...Would take Ireland back any day.....
    don't $hit against my country

10. Likes: WRC1 (18th January 2019)
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes I agree, Ireland has more heritage and fans, also the stages in places like Donegal and Antrim are some of the best in the world, I'm sure everyone here on this thread agrees 100%!!!!

Circuit of Ireland 2020/2021, bring it on!!!!1

12. Likes: AndyRAC (18th January 2019),Jewy46 (21st January 2019),T16 (18th January 2019)
    Liked 4,947 Times in 2,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    number of times?! this year was his fourth time.. if you have the chance to race and win dakar, then ofc you want to drive. he was veerryy fast this year, but nothing to do, he had to drive an old car and Toyota is more reliable.
    seems like you bet on his win and now so disappointed or smth.
    He got his seat and stuff right before Dakar and I bet if he gets 1 day PET, its enough.
    Loeb's chances with this year's Dakar route were slim. Plus its not a race for the fastest, but the most experienced.

I hope you're right about just having 1 day PET in the i20, we'll see.
    The Incurable Enthusiast