Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 429
  1. #411
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,278
    Like
    4,884
    Liked 6,272 Times in 2,609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I still feel it will devalue the WRC2 title and reduce fan interest in that series, but time will tell.
    How can it reduce fan interest?
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  2. #412
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,104
    Like
    2,549
    Liked 1,822 Times in 845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    https://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/octo...3--12-12-.html
    WRC2 Pro and WRC2 Privat will have same spec R5 cars.
    Great, that's a relief.
    Rally addict since 1982

  3. #413
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,880
    Like
    1,374
    Liked 2,675 Times in 1,243 Posts
    JWRC 2019

    Rally Sweden
    Tour de Corse - Rallye de France
    Rally Italia Sardegna
    Rally Finland
    Wales Rally GB

    Prize: Ford Fiesta MK8 R5

    http://www.m-sport.co.uk/single-post...ENDAR-REVEALED

  4. Likes: AnttiL (9th November 2018),the sniper (9th November 2018)
  5. #414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    747
    Like
    357
    Liked 325 Times in 179 Posts
    Glad all R5s will be the same spec, but I really hope that private entries can take points in the WRC2 Pro driver championship. If a privateer is the second R5 to finish, they should get 2nd place in 'Pro' as well as the win in 'Am' IMO.

    Not wanting to use the word 'amateur' is understandable but a little tricky in this context!

    Good, clear progression path for drivers though IMO:

    WRCJ wins a drive in WRC2
    WRC2 entrants can impress works WRC2 Pro teams
    WRC2 Pro entrants can impress works WRC teams
    aka Rodger Davies

  6. Likes: WRC1 (9th November 2018)
  7. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,504
    Like
    6,314
    Liked 9,436 Times in 4,298 Posts
    ThisIsIrishRallying


    More
    Current @HMSGOfficial co-driver @sebmarshall will move to @TGR_WRC next year to sit with @krismeeke

    https://twitter.com/thisisirishral1/...07596261130240

  8. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    105
    Like
    1
    Liked 30 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    WRC2 entrants can impress works WRC2 Pro teams
    Hope that there will be more than just Skoda in the field. Hyundai and Citroen culd really invest in there too.

  9. #417
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,922
    Like
    178
    Liked 1,967 Times in 916 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    Glad all R5s will be the same spec, but I really hope that private entries can take points in the WRC2 Pro driver championship. If a privateer is the second R5 to finish, they should get 2nd place in 'Pro' as well as the win in 'Am' IMO.

    Not wanting to use the word 'amateur' is understandable but a little tricky in this context!

    Good, clear progression path for drivers though IMO:

    WRCJ wins a drive in WRC2
    WRC2 entrants can impress works WRC2 Pro teams
    WRC2 Pro entrants can impress works WRC teams
    I think it is not working like this. Teams are searching everywhere through all international or national series. This step between WRC2 Pro and WRC2 is for nothing...

  10. Likes: pantealex (11th November 2018),sonnybobiche (12th November 2018)
  11. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    829
    Like
    3,177
    Liked 395 Times in 218 Posts
    That's great! I love hearing Seb call the notes...
    But what does this mean for Paddon?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    ThisIsIrishRallying


    More
    Current @HMSGOfficial co-driver @sebmarshall will move to @TGR_WRC next year to sit with @krismeeke

    https://twitter.com/thisisirishral1/...07596261130240

  12. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    460
    Like
    22
    Liked 149 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    That's great! I love hearing Seb call the notes...
    But what does this mean for Paddon?
    the end.

  13. #420
    Visionary
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Bellagio
    Posts
    2,155
    Like
    21
    Liked 132 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    That's great! I love hearing Seb call the notes...
    But what does this mean for Paddon?
    Find another co-driver. There are a few viable options.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •