Page 179 of 181 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1808
  1. #1781
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,448
    Like
    2,100
    Liked 1,816 Times in 919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    pretty hard to go wrong with Black, red and yellow...
    These are Belgian national colours. I think de Mevius is backed by Belgian motorsport federation.
    Cool livery indeed.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  2. #1782
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    67
    Like
    39
    Liked 76 Times in 29 Posts
    tam.jpg

    I think this is pretty sexy.

  3. Likes: Eli (30th January 2019),Jarek Z (29th January 2019),Micke_VOC (30th January 2019),NickRally (31st January 2019),pantealex (30th January 2019),steve.mandzij (30th January 2019),T16 (30th January 2019),WRC1 (30th January 2019)
  4. #1783
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,448
    Like
    2,100
    Liked 1,816 Times in 919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Mail View Post
    I think this is pretty sexy.
    Beautiful! Is she not a Red Bull driver anymore? Or is it some strange incarnation of a bull in the middle?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  5. #1784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    582
    Like
    150
    Liked 300 Times in 168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredouye View Post
    Of course they have to back him up.
    Like I said above, there is not a chance on this planet that they would still be experiencing the same fault that they did twice in the past.

  6. #1785
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Like
    439
    Liked 1,020 Times in 409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    These are Belgian national colours. I think de Mevius is backed by Belgian motorsport federation.
    Cool livery indeed.
    Correct

  7. #1786
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    165
    Like
    528
    Liked 91 Times in 49 Posts
    no too sure if these were posted already, but a few comparative vids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjN8j2a0iI
    neuville, loeb, mikkelsen

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIwxj3gYPVk
    tanak, meeke, latvala

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXoA1o8qv30
    ogier, neuville

  8. #1787
    #EE33 #TS3 #GG Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    11,078
    Like
    2,165
    Liked 5,167 Times in 2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    How can you say it's a fact, when you have no evidence, other than Ogier claiming it was so? Ogier did need mind games, as Neuville wasn't exactly hanging around. Do people really believe that Citroen won't have sorted out a throttle fault that occurred twice last year by now? H wasn't getting the excuses in early, he was trying to make Neuville not push so hard.
    So everyone in the media, rally journos and experts, were all taken in by this lie by Ogier. Only you somehow found it wasnt true. So where is YOUR evidence ?

    And did you see the decisive PS ? Neuville absolutely threw the i20 over the finish. He held nothing back and still lost time to Ogier.

  9. #1788
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    313
    Like
    13
    Liked 90 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    So everyone in the media, rally journos and experts, were all taken in by this lie by Ogier. Only you somehow found it wasnt true. So where is YOUR evidence ?

    And did you see the decisive PS ? Neuville absolutely threw the i20 over the finish. He held nothing back and still lost time to Ogier.
    Why nobody asks if maybe Neuville held a little back the whole weekend or just saturday and sunday.. I mean what if last year's sweeping the road will be also huge at this year's event. Then Neuville will definetly have better start than Ogier. He also say it loud that secnd place in Monte is not tragic and that will come to handy on next event.

  10. #1789
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,133
    Like
    5
    Liked 689 Times in 377 Posts
    He also said, that he would have wanted to win it and then consoled himself with Sweden start position ( quite logical and may prove handy). This is also supported by the fact, that position no. 3 was over 2 minutes behind pretty much half of the event, while they two were chasing tenths.

    This Ogier blaming is getting more andmore ridiculous and when someone like Neuville fuels it (against whom the whole world quite often is), it should be considered even more ridiculous.
    Last edited by Tarmop; 30th January 2019 at 19:35.

  11. #1790
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    582
    Like
    150
    Liked 300 Times in 168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    So everyone in the media, rally journos and experts, were all taken in by this lie by Ogier. Only you somehow found it wasnt true. So where is YOUR evidence ?

    And did you see the decisive PS ? Neuville absolutely threw the i20 over the finish. He held nothing back and still lost time to Ogier.
    Eddie, firstly, I am not the only one who thought he was bluffing... Neuville also said it. Secondly, stuff like this goes on all the time in all sorts of sports and certainly in motorsport. People bluff, make stuff up etc. etc.

    I don't have evidence, of course I don't... if I did, the whole world would, because I would be one of the last to know.

    Yes, you're correct, Neuville gave it everything on the last stage, because he didn't believe Ogier!

    Finally, if the car was as bad as he said, do you honestly think he could set the times he did? - Like you said, he still beat Neuville on the last stage... when he's driving a WRC car to the absolute limit, but with a throttle he knows may stay 20% open... come on, he would have definitely left a little in reserve so he didn't have a horrendous accident if he really did know there was an issue.

    Of course I may be wrong, but this is just my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •