Page 62 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Suninen and Rovanpera crash
    https://youtu.be/a0I5SnrI3ww
    Strange that with so many spectators they couldn’t get Suninen’s car off the ditch

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Strange that with so many spectators they couldn’t get Suninen’s car off the ditch
    Maybe police played a role...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

3. Likes: KKS (24th January 2019),WRC1 (24th January 2019)
    Liked 380 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Entertainer View Post
    Oh please...down boy... Pontus could push MUCH harder, hopefully we will se some more pace this weekend, but
    - first time in the car
    - only been to Monte once before
    - less mileage in the car than anyone else in the WRC-field
    - its fucking MONTE, nightmare to debut on
    - night stage..on ice.
    - With Suninen out its even more important that he stays within striking distance of the places 5-10 to get points for M-sport.
    In addition, while not easy to hear as commentators are talking over the driver & co-driver post-stage conversation (extremely frustrating). I heard Ola Fløene say something about not being at his best yet. I think, that he might've said something about not being up to the speed he'd like, and that the notes are a bit to detailed for the speed when he has been out of WRC for the time he has. He needs to get more in to the rythm as well.

So it's like the plan. Use Monte Carlo solely as a place to get to know the car and team and get mileage. Call it a glorified test if you like.

5. Likes: Rallyper (25th January 2019)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    there were too many yellow west (gilet jaune) ;-)

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Maybe police played a role...
    that exactly they said at French forum.Police didnt allow them to help

8. Likes: cali (25th January 2019)
    Liked 263 Times in 163 Posts
    Quite boring stage. Neuville dominate it and still lack behind the competition. Meeke had a puncture and Loeb perform very bad. Mikkelsen as usual lately still thinking that he choose right. Lappi, Latvala underperform both. Evans, well nothing special. And again Tanak the best out of his drive. Apparently there was one particular corner when almost everyone drive like they had two punctures. The biggest loser here is again Neuville with his tyre choice for first stage. If he would take it differently or at least close to others then he would be closer to the top. I mean probably wouldn't beat unbeatable Tanak but still few secs closer.

Have someone else noticed Tanak at the final sector of second stage how he brutally attack jumps and have hard lands? And I thought that I saw puncture on his left front wheel when he was interviewed.

Liked 3,793 Times in 1,980 Posts
    I actually think both Lappi and Ogier are doing very well considering this kind of changing conditions is what C3 is supposed to be worst at, specially comparing Lappi to Latvala

Liked 2,128 Times in 923 Posts
    Don't think Malcolm is very happy about Kalle hitting Suninens car from the back.. with all the diffuser and aero parts, easily extra 20k+ euros damage

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    lol, only able to follow from SS2 and All Live immediately crashes!

Still 300 stage kms to run but I was hoping to see the others closer to the usual top 3. Nice to see Bonato leading WRC2, with Ciamin and De Mevius pretty close. Fourmaux, the new French prodigy, already impressing on his first MC and second ever R5 outing.

Bring on Friday SS’s...and a full working All Live!
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 263 Times in 163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I actually think both Lappi and Ogier are doing very well considering this kind of changing conditions is what C3 is supposed to be worst at, specially comparing Lappi to Latvala
    Citroen was made for tarmac from the start and was born on it. We will see on gravel. Lappi was concered already even if he wasn't compete on it with that car.