Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1324
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Like
    9
    Liked 49 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Still not much winter in the Rally area.
    Lets hope for a colder January, so we get 20 cm frosen ground, and then half a meter snow.

    snowdepth updated daily; https://www.smhi.se/vadret/vadret-i-sverige/snodjup

    Any snow around torsby?

  2. #72

  3. Likes: tommeke_B (6th January 2019)
  4. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,150
    Like
    1,100
    Liked 2,307 Times in 712 Posts
    https://www.yr.no/sted/Sverige/V%C3%...idsvarsel.html It seems like it will start freezing properly at the end of next week.

  5. #74
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,176
    Like
    2,569
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Anyone have incar or reccevideo from Rämmen this years route? Hopefully as late in time as possible...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  6. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    489
    Like
    348
    Liked 291 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Shanks View Post
    I have an Airbnb house in Hagfors booked which I can’t use anymore - send me a pm if you are interested before I cancel it
    Hey, thank you for the offer, all sorted now 😀

  7. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,150
    Like
    1,100
    Liked 2,307 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Anyone have incar or reccevideo from Rämmen this years route? Hopefully as late in time as possible...
    Don't you live close enough to do recce and make a video?

  8. Likes: pantealex (6th January 2019)
  9. #77
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,176
    Like
    2,569
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Don't you live close enough to do recce and make a video?
    Would really love to. But no, Sweden is big country areawise. Some 350 K from my place... Live about 70 K east of Uppsala.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  10. Likes: cali (6th January 2019),tommeke_B (6th January 2019)
  11. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    43
    Like
    19
    Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Still not much winter in the Rally area.
    Lets hope for a colder January, so we get 20 cm frosen ground, and then half a meter snow.

    snowdepth updated daily; https://www.smhi.se/vadret/vadret-i-sverige/snodjup
    Wouldn't worry too much just yet. Still over 1 month to the rally. A lot can happen with the weather.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  12. #79
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,176
    Like
    2,569
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMS View Post
    Wouldn't worry too much just yet. Still over 1 month to the rally. A lot can happen with the weather.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    It will happen a lot.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  13. #80
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,176
    Like
    2,569
    Liked 1,380 Times in 803 Posts
    Pls! Anyone have password for RS reccevideos? You can PM me. Promise not to send pw further.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •