Page 37 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1322
  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arvika, Sweden
    Posts
    1,129
    Like
    1,270
    Liked 230 Times in 91 Posts
    Great video from todays WRC2-test from Passats de canto !!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWKGJjSkHjM

    Some pictures from test here:
    FB LINK

    www.gopontus.com R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

  2. Likes: AnttiL (11th February 2019),Entertainer (11th February 2019),Mirek (11th February 2019),pantealex (11th February 2019)
  3. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    478
    Like
    90
    Liked 297 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke_VOC View Post
    Great video from todays WRC2-test from Passats de canto !!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWKGJjSkHjM

    Some pictures from test here:
    FB LINK
    Crazy video - full attack already at the test from most of them. Very nice

  4. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jyvaskyla rallycity
    Posts
    1,445
    Like
    321
    Liked 214 Times in 136 Posts
    Great video👌

  5. #364
    Senior Member Allez Andruet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    665
    Like
    720
    Liked 973 Times in 396 Posts
    https://twitter.com/TeemuSuninenRac/...30941414387714

    Stick 'em up motherfucker
    This is a hold up
    We've come for what's ours!
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

  6. Likes: pantealex (11th February 2019),tomhlord (11th February 2019)
  7. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    476
    Like
    325
    Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts
    I know it's a bit cliched, but I'm fancying a visit to Colin's Crest. Is it simply the case of turning up and parking here https://goo.gl/maps/kVgty11Hb672 (first image) before the stage starts, or is it here https://goo.gl/maps/4ZVE8fsiHsz (second image) and then a three-hour walk?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    The Rally Sweden magazine (page 16) says "slightly inaccessible location, which requires a long walk or ATV."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tomhlord; 11th February 2019 at 20:51. Reason: Images

  8. #366
    Member Luijbregts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    66
    Like
    26
    Liked 36 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    I know it's a bit cliched, but I'm fancying a visit to Colin's Crest. Is it simply the case of turning up and parking here https://goo.gl/maps/kVgty11Hb672 (first image) before the stage starts, or is it here https://goo.gl/maps/4ZVE8fsiHsz (second image) and then a three-hour walk?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    The Rally Sweden magazine (page 16) says "slightly inaccessible location, which requires a long walk or ATV."
    From what I remember is hours walk and poor visibility if you are not there at least 3/4 hours before stage start. That spot has become like a stadium with folks practically living there in tents and closing off the best spots to view.
    Have a great day, Rob

  9. Likes: tomhlord (11th February 2019)
  10. #367
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    19
    Like
    8
    Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    First option has two big parking areas, then take ATV ride to the stage, non stop running, 40-50 sek if I remember correctly. Second option is tricky, we managed to drive the road quite close last year but there is only roadside parking available and the walking distance really depends from how many cars are there parked before your arrival.

  11. Likes: tomhlord (11th February 2019)
  12. #368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    478
    Like
    90
    Liked 297 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    I know it's a bit cliched, but I'm fancying a visit to Colin's Crest. Is it simply the case of turning up and parking here https://goo.gl/maps/kVgty11Hb672 (first image) before the stage starts, or is it here https://goo.gl/maps/4ZVE8fsiHsz (second image) and then a three-hour walk?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    The Rally Sweden magazine (page 16) says "slightly inaccessible location, which requires a long walk or ATV."

    First place and its just about a 20 minutes walk from the big road to colins crest. Was there last year and had no problem finding a perfect place about 1 hour before the start of stage. There are plenty of people but because of the campingsite-like area there is much space between. I have left it out for about 7 years as I feared also the mass of people - but it was a very good decision to go there last year. Simply crazy and lots of action. Will probably do it again this year.
    Last edited by tc10a; 11th February 2019 at 21:38.

  13. Likes: Aquagen (13th February 2019),Entertainer (11th February 2019),Micke_VOC (12th February 2019),satnav (12th February 2019),tomhlord (11th February 2019)
  14. #369
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    10
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking for any spectating tips for the Vargåsen stage? Not too much of a walk from spectator car park. Spectator area 1 looks the best I would say?

  15. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    476
    Like
    325
    Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STI69 View Post
    First option has two big parking areas, then take ATV ride to the stage, non stop running, 40-50 sek if I remember correctly. Second option is tricky, we managed to drive the road quite close last year but there is only roadside parking available and the walking distance really depends from how many cars are there parked before your arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by tc10a View Post
    First place and its just about a 20 minutes walk from the big road to colins crest. Was there last year and had no problem finding a perfect place about 1 hour before the start of stage. There are plenty of people but because of the campingsite-like area there is much space between. I have left it out for about 7 years as I feared also the mass of people - but it was a very good decision to go there last year. Simply crazy and lots of action. Will probably do it again this year.

    Okay, that's great, thank you. I plan to drive to the car park that is closest ( link one in my original post ) for an hour before stage start and then hope to catch the ATV or walk to 20 minutes – if I understand correctly.

    Looking forward to it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •