Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Russian Rally Champion 2006 - WOW!

In day-to-day life racers prepare and tool cars for clients, transfer their skill of driving to those motorists who want to improve their driving skill, arrange junior auto competitions… Here is a story of a chance fallen to a pilot’s lot which could not be missed…

http://www.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index...t_from=&ucat=&

Thank you!
    www.rallyrus.spb.ru - rally news and photos from Russia in English and Russian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RallyRUS: Were there simply runs in front of a camera?
    Alexander Zheludov: No, they were not simply but rather non-standard runs for stuntmen. For example, in one scene the car had to pass a wade and then a sharp turn and a cameraman was sitting on the very brink of a pool. For me it was quite a routine situation since during races photographers and spectators usually sit at turns. That is why I simply run. There were splashes but a cameraman remained sitting where he was.

RallyRUS: In other words all these stunts of red Mazda were shot with one car only? And nothing was damaged?
    Alexander Zheludov: It was not damaged only but returned to the dealer’s center and continued its work… I made only one mistake and scratched a bumper a little bit.

LOL! bit of nice reading mate thanks!
    Avtovaz - Lada 21057 Grp \"H\"
    Lada Baráti Kör
    Lada VFTS fan