Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Andruet View Post
    It sure is, but - I think - there's no denying of Tänak's momentum, which has been somewhat "on" for the whole of 2018. Finland was just an example, although a very good one . We all remember what he did in Germany last year, don't we?
    Not really, off course it's the last thing you remember. But the two retirements before don't add much momentum.....

As to Tanak being fast in Finland, well where else should he be fast? He always liked fast stages and Yaris is made there and tested forever on same stages. It's more like if he wasn't fast there it would be huge surprise.

The impressive part was his speed on Friday 3rd on the road yes, doesn't change the rest though.
    Last edited by mknight; 1st August 2018 at 22:31.

2. Likes: AnttiL (2nd August 2018),tommeke_B (1st August 2018)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Tänak was also 2nd in Monte and Corsica. The tarmac pace is there.

Will Neuville be able to capitalize on his start position? Last year he instead ripped the aeros off

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Well surely he has shown good tarmac pace this year.
    I'd say Ogier (after Corsica) and Tanak are the main favorites. Neuville close behind because Hyundai has not shown tarmac pace this year (last year Neuville won Corsica, this year he struggled whole rally).

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Well surely he has shown good tarmac pace this year.
    I'd say Ogier (after Corsica) and Tanak are the main favorites. Neuville close behind because Hyundai has not shown tarmac pace this year (last year Neuville won Corsica, this year he struggled whole rally).
    Im all in on Otsberg and Citroen... I just cant see how they can lose... they have the best driver and the best car.

Liked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc2017 View Post
    Im all in on Otsberg and Citroen... I just cant see how they can lose... they have the best driver and the best car.

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc2017 View Post
    I like your positivity, you need to get his name right soon though, It's Østberg.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

8. Likes: AnttiL (4th August 2018),cali (5th August 2018),Fast Eddie WRC (8th August 2018),pantealex (4th August 2018)
    Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    I like your positivity, you need to get his name right soon though, It's Østberg.
    I think it was a joke.

Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Just too much work to copy paste one letter. Just like A and Ä there is a clear difference but since you prob dont have it on your keyboard you just go with the easy option.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts

WRC ADAC Deutschland Rallye 2018

Still, get the order of s and t correct.

I agree that Ø can be hard to type. Alt+0216 on Windows, using numpad. On iOS you can tap and hold O to find it. Not much difference, I don’t remember the French/Spanish accents either. Although Ostberg = cheese mountain, Østberg = east mountain
    Last edited by AnttiL; 4th August 2018 at 12:57.

12. Likes: GravelBen (4th August 2018),Micke_VOC (6th August 2018)
    Liked 38 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essaj View Post
    Just too much work to copy paste one letter. Just like A and Ä there is a clear difference but since you prob dont have it on your keyboard you just go with the easy option.
    But now it was about Otsberg, thats more wrong than just the first letter. Anyway, who is using a computer these days? All smartphones has these letters on the keyboards.