Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Japé View Post
    Toyota should hire three Tänaks to show car's full potential. Lappi seems to be lost talent compared to high hopes that was targeted to him based to pre-Toyota era.
    Huh what....

Pre-Toyota era Lappi has not driven a WRC car at all.
    This is now his 4th (5th if you count Monte) rally on tarmac and on friday he was doing good, also set two 2nd times.

This is a bit like saying Msport should get 3 Ogiers...

2. Likes: steve.mandzij (18th August 2018)
    Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    1 or 2 places up are possible for Breen. Also there was not a single big moment/retirement/tire issue for any WRC yet, imo unlikely it will stay like that whole weekend.

I share your view on Citroen though, somehow it was also visible on Corsica. They kept speed on tarmac but others have closed up.
    All their resources have went into sorting diff, front and rear geometry which was defective from its inception. Tavares also thinks you can run a WRC on a limited budget. You can. But your not going to win anything.

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Share it
    Don’t know how on my phone..

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Loubet crashed too

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    2 years ago @SLefebvreRallye @moreaugabin had probably the biggest accident of their careers on 1st pass through 'Panzerplatte' Funnily enough, @PH__Sport's #DS3WRC that is driving #MarijanGriebel this w/end is the rebuilt car from that day.

https://twitter.com/OpensTightens/st...37936961220608
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

7. Likes: AnttiL (18th August 2018),steve.mandzij (18th August 2018),TWRC (18th August 2018)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Think it´s a shame Serderidis starting first getting much attention, which could go to more competent drivers.

He is not in a position to be first driver in startlist. Maybe only moneywise.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 189 Times in 74 Posts
    is it just me or has wrc+ had adverse effect on rally chat in this forum - most people are looking wrc+ and having same info, doesnt seem like much reason left to share info or impressions here. Thats unfortunate as i personally am at work at the moment and trying to keep myself informed with glimpses to this forum, splits from wrc.com and rally blog of local news portal... In past this forum was by far best and most exiting source of info and opinions but not so much on this rally. But maybe its just me bitching :P

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreq View Post
    is it just me or has wrc+ had adverse effect on rally chat in this forum - most people are looking wrc+ and having same info, doesnt seem like much reason left to share info or impressions here.
    Well it's exactly like that. People don't feel the need to write what "everyone" sees on alllive.

Liked 337 Times in 178 Posts
    Poor Mikkelsen... he cant even match the pace of Ostberg and Suninen

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreq View Post
    is it just me or has wrc+ had adverse effect on rally chat in this forum - most people are looking wrc+ and having same info, doesnt seem like much reason left to share info or impressions here. Thats unfortunate as i personally am at work at the moment and trying to keep myself informed with glimpses to this forum, splits from wrc.com and rally blog of local news portal... In past this forum was by far best and most exiting source of info and opinions but not so much on this rally. But maybe its just me bitching :P
    It's because a lot of members are directly commenting the all live and not the splits or the radio, so you don't see "Sordo is 1.4 faster at first split" but "wow Suninen was wide on thath one!"