Thread: Sparco Helmets

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sparco Helmets

Hi all,

Need a bit of sizing advice from someone who uses Sparco helmets please....... Are they true to their size or do they come up a bit small or big generally? Ideally I'd want to try it on first, but it's mail order on a really good deal.

Thanks,

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Male View Post
    Hi all,

Need a bit of sizing advice from someone who uses Sparco helmets please....... Are they true to their size or do they come up a bit small or big generally? Ideally I'd want to try it on first, but it's mail order on a really good deal.
    Thanks,
    Yeah, helmet fit is really important. I can't comment on fit myself as I've no experience with Sparco. Try and find someone local where you can try it on. Otherwise, what I would do is call/email the distributor or Sparco and ask them directly. They should give you an honest answer as no one wants to have to deal with returns or exchanges including them. Still, you should remember that the "hat" size is one thing but everyone's head is slightly different and the best size for you could vary a bit. It's always much better to try it on yourself first.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover