Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 936
  1. #911
    Junior Member m-ast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Asturias-Spain
    Posts
    19
    Like
    29
    Liked 20 Times in 11 Posts
    C3 WRC has a different homologation form than the R5 (A-5769)

  2. Likes: aykutbilir (9th April 2018),pantealex (9th April 2018)
  3. #912
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,157
    Like
    6,092
    Liked 9,052 Times in 4,156 Posts

  4. Likes: Christos Kolperiadis (9th April 2018),danon (9th April 2018)
  5. #913
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,177
    Like
    484
    Liked 1,957 Times in 807 Posts
    I've been back from the rally 24 hours now. Never been to Corsica before and on the whole it was really enjoyable. Incredible roads and a beautiful island. Pretty chilled out from a spectating point of view. Only on the final day did the police really piss me off, but that couldn't spoil a great trip - my 30th WRC event. Not super easy to get to but well worth it - even if this season it didn't end up being the most exciting/competitive rally.

    Some photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/949985...57693682116231

    1 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    3 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    4 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    2 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    6 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    My rally photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94998505@N03/albums

  6. Likes: AnttiL (10th April 2018),dimviii (10th April 2018),EstWRC (10th April 2018),gorganl2000 (10th April 2018),GravelBen (10th April 2018),harriswrc (10th April 2018),JTGANG (11th April 2018),KKS (10th April 2018),Mirek (10th April 2018),salamaja (10th April 2018)
  7. #914
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Like
    1
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    What's with Meeke.... I thought he was gonna be on the podium till he went off

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #915
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    298
    Like
    31
    Liked 260 Times in 116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pokey2014 View Post
    What's with Meeke.... I thought he was gonna be on the podium till he went off

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Nagle read one note wrong. Shit happens.

  9. #916
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    3,952
    Like
    1,385
    Liked 888 Times in 536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m-ast View Post
    C3 WRC has a different homologation form than the R5 (A-5769)
    Well, that's obvious, but same people make same mistakes.
    In C3WRC homologation same people could don't include pipes into picture and weigh steering without it.

  10. Likes: pantealex (10th April 2018)
  11. #917
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,157
    Like
    6,092
    Liked 9,052 Times in 4,156 Posts
    Αlexvideo2rallye
    https://youtu.be/NI0Af256ajc

  12. #918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,157
    Like
    6,092
    Liked 9,052 Times in 4,156 Posts

  13. #919
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    4,923
    Like
    2,096
    Liked 4,181 Times in 1,755 Posts
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  14. #920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    460
    Like
    11
    Liked 227 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I've been back from the rally 24 hours now. Never been to Corsica before and on the whole it was really enjoyable. Incredible roads and a beautiful island. Pretty chilled out from a spectating point of view. Only on the final day did the police really piss me off, but that couldn't spoil a great trip - my 30th WRC event. Not super easy to get to but well worth it - even if this season it didn't end up being the most exciting/competitive rally.

    Some photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/949985...57693682116231

    1 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    3 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    4 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    2 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    6 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
    Nice images. Guys up the bank in shot 1 braver than me though...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •