Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Liked 102 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Few years ago, 25 was young for a rallydriver. And still is, you can stay on top until 40.
    Besides, a local expert doing his first NORF? Hardly. I would not count him out yet, until we have seen more of him outside Finland as well
    This is his 4th NORF. Although he is having first season with R5 car. He did two seasons good times in Finnish Championship with old Mitsu evo9. Before that couple of seasons with Fiesta R2. He has much less rallying experience than Kalle Rovanperä for example.

btw. some guy called Ogier had his first JWRC season in age of 25. I'm not saying Pietarinen is the next Ogier, but for sure he has still a lot potential to unleash.

2. Likes: cali (28th July 2018),COD (27th July 2018),Mirek (27th July 2018),steve.mandzij (28th July 2018)
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Interesting day. Nice to see Ostberg and Citroen up there, I don't think he'll hold the pace for the whole rally but let's see. I hoped something more for Latvala but a podium would be nice at this point. Curious to see the pace Ogier and Neuville will have tomorrow.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    I just realized that Lefebvre is here. Any news on what happened to him. He just disappeared after a crap second stage and is shown in the rally2 retirements.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lnvs View Post
    This is his 4th NORF. Although he is having first season with R5 car. He did two seasons good times in Finnish Championship with old Mitsu evo9. Before that couple of seasons with Fiesta R2. He has much less rallying experience than Kalle Rovanperä for example.

btw. some guy called Ogier had his first JWRC season in age of 25. I'm not saying Pietarinen is the next Ogier, but for sure he has still a lot potential to unleash.
    Yeah but that's just the thing. This isn't his first season. This isn't even his fifth season. I'm not saying he is skilless but he isn't the new name from Finland. I've been wrong before but I'll eat my shoes if he is.

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Tell me where they sell what You've smoked.
    You think it's a right way to become a world rally champion?
    It's same story as for Tanak, when you was a champion not because you a great driver - but just because all other's make it for you.

Ogier want a better starting position for tomorrow? - Fight for it! be fast and you climb a order and will get better position. Did he do that? - nope. He just wait when Evans bring it to him (last season it was a Tanak).

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    It's same story as for Tanak, when you was a champion not because you a great driver - but just because all other's make it for you.

Ogier want a better starting position for tomorrow? - Fight for it! be fast and you climb a order and will get better position. Did he do that? - nope. He just wait when Evans bring it to him (last season it was a Tanak).
    This is reality kid... the financial benefits of a world championship both on manufacturer and individual level are huge... so no room for that stupid shit you are talking about.

Go see a movie with that talent less ugly dog Julia roberts if you feel the need for romance in your life.

8. Likes: Timmy (28th July 2018)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    This is reality kid... the financial benefits of a world championship both on manufacturer and individual level are huge... so no room for that stupid shit you are talking about.
    Really? Tell that to your favorite team. They didn't do such shit and allow all three drivers to fight, win a rally's and if they can - championships

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post

Nothing dramatic has happened. M-Sport drivers will be in the same positions tomorrow after the 1st stage. The potential losers would be out of M-Sport team, possibly.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    I just realized that Lefebvre is here. Any news on what happened to him. He just disappeared after a crap second stage and is shown in the rally2 retirements.
    From Citroen twitter:
    Technical issue for @SLefebvreRallye after touching a bank
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 9,355 Times in 4,970 Posts
    Watching the highlights and realising that so many driver's just got away with big mistakes.

More respect then for those that didnt need such luck and especially the top two who were both mega-fast and error-free.