Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Also remember that Tänak and Lappi start 3rd and 4th. Latvala, Breen and Suninen are 7th, 8th and 10th

2. Likes: cali (25th July 2018),famjo70 (24th July 2018),pantealex (25th July 2018)
    Also, concerning the M-Sport crews, hard to pick a favourite. Ogier may not have good results in the last two years and has a bad starting position, but he is strong everywhere. Suninen might have a good starting position and is fast in Finland, but inexperienced and prone to errors. And Evans...well, you can't argue that he was second last year, but this year he has struggled a lot, and how much DMacks helped him last year? Also, would they set team orders if the other drivers would be infront of Ogier

Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Pickems? Someone?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    So, time to go to Finland !
    Arriving tomorrow, hope i meet some of the forum-people.

To recognize me, Me usually have some Tidemand t-shirt and Pirell-cap on me =)
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

6. Likes: famjo70 (24th July 2018),pantealex (25th July 2018),the sniper (24th July 2018),tommeke_B (24th July 2018)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'll be attending some stages, but wonder do you have to be strictly to the spectator areas?

For example here - https://i.imgur.com/XvEvuzZ.png

Green are where spectator areas are, could I walk along (well in advance, of course) the road (or through forest) to the red arrows?

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    You are allowed to walk on the stage until 30min before it starts. But be careful for the first safety cars. If you are standing on a safe place and it's ok for marshalls, no problem.

9. Likes: cali (25th July 2018),pantealex (25th July 2018),the sniper (24th July 2018)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    You are allowed to walk on the stage until 30min before it starts. But be careful for the first safety cars. If you are standing on a safe place and it's ok for marshalls, no problem.
    Great, thanks! I plan to be there an hour before so that's good. I've been to many stages before but only stayed to spectator areas. It looks a very fast straight bit of road I want to go to, so we'll be good back from the road in a safe place I reckon. Just wasnt sure if it's allowed, but on on board you often see people in random places and I always wondered how the get there

Quote Originally Posted by eewrqt View Post
    I'll be attending some stages, but wonder do you have to be strictly to the spectator areas?

For example here - https://i.imgur.com/XvEvuzZ.png

Green are where spectator areas are, could I walk along (well in advance, of course) the road (or through forest) to the red arrows?
    Why would you want to spectate a 900 m straight? Also, that particular section is between two fields. Remember that you are not allowed to walk on a field which hasn't been harvested

But in general, use common sense and be in advance, you can spectate pretty much wherever you want, as long as it's safe, not private property and not destroying tree plants / crops etc.

Not sure if mentioned here but at least Apple App Store has a Neste Rally Finland 2018 app which has all spectator instructions for free

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Why would you want to spectate a 900 m straight? Also, that particular section is between two fields. Remember that you are not allowed to walk on a field which hasn't been harvested

But in general, use common sense and be in advance, you can spectate pretty much wherever you want, as long as it's safe, not private property and not destroying tree plants / crops etc.

Not sure if mentioned here but at least Apple App Store has a Neste Rally Finland 2018 app which has all spectator instructions for free
    speeeeeed

I'll see enough corners elsewhere

13. Likes: pantealex (25th July 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by eewrqt View Post
    speeeeeed

I'll see enough corners elsewhere
    Just go to the following junction, you’ll see the whole straight plus a spectacular hairpin