Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Liked 160 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drive View Post
    to keep it short - did you send other video to FIA? or just one video of Ott and asking to ban him?

That would clear loads of emotions.... or create a new ones... if you dare to answer. because now loads of emotions but not clear whatyou have done and what not
    Only the original video of Tänak and I haven't explicitly asked them to ban anyone. However I have told FIA to strongly consider taking some kind of clear action for the best of the sport, whatever that is. I have left no room for doubt that as a big fan of rallying I feel Tänak disrespects the sport in the video, unintentionally or not. It is up to the them what they want to do or not do. But I have absolutely no interest of sending them any other videos or incidents that I have seen so far, zero interest. That's enough from my part for now. I would rather concentrate on more constructive lines like Watson has been talking about. If you don't like it, you don't like it.
    Last edited by AnttiK7; 1st February 2018 at 22:40.

Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    enough said...
    if I would be you, and I wanted to make the point about unsafe driving, rally drivers as an icons for youth and others to follow, etc etc as you were writing - I would make a proper file of wrong doings... not ONE driver, but as we can see now - almost all drivers done some BAD things... and I would be complaining till the end to try make a difference....

You have chosen other path:
    to blame one driver.....
    drifting other drivers - thats fine...
    using mobile (!!!!!!!!!!) while driving - so what....

do you still dont get why so many people are calling you names? cmon....

3. Likes: WRC1 (2nd February 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by drive View Post
    enough said...
    if I would be you, and I wanted to make the point about unsafe driving, rally drivers as an icons for youth and others to follow, etc etc as you were writing - I would make a proper file of wrong doings... not ONE driver, but as we can see now - almost all drivers done some BAD things... and I would be ng till the end to try make a difference....

You have chosen other path:
    to blame one driver.....
    drifting other drivers - thats fine...
    using mobile (!!!!!!!!!!) while driving - so what....

do you still dont get why so many people are calling you names? cmon....
    I can forgive the people writing mindless babble targeted towards me like I said. They don't know any better and it's all done hiding behind nicknames. It's so very easy to do without any thought whatsoever. But I most certainly don't have a responsibility to justify myself or my actions outside this forum to anyone here. Are you kidding? If you don't like it, tough luck. I won't go down that road anymore. To be honest I have explained myself too much for you already.

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    And now we all see, its not about safety, not about how rallying is seen from outside, its about Tännak. You have made your point.

6. Likes: steve.mandzij (2nd February 2018)
    If I had some kind of vendetta against Tänak particularly, I would have already sent them the second video where he misbehaves. But really I'm not interested. One short video where the problem is presented very well is enough. You are talking now about something again that I have addressed pages ago.

8. Likes: sonnybobiche (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    While we're on the subject of Tanak, how awesome was he on the stages in Monte Carlo? Still think its a damn shame that he left M-Sport, but if he carries on driving like that I can't see it behind long before he becomes the number one driver at Toyota.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

10. Likes: AnttiL (2nd February 2018),pantealex (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    While we're on the subject of Tanak, how awesome was he on the stages in Monte Carlo? Still think its a damn shame that he left M-Sport, but if he carries on driving like that I can't see it behind long before he becomes the number one driver at Toyota.
    He adjusted to Yaris WRC very well, which clearly is there in the results too. He kind of is M-Sport driver, but same were Latvala and Hirvonen in the past too. And if there were any hesitations for Tänak about how good Yaris is, I'm sure he's quite confident now (and hopefully even more confident when he goes to bed after this weekend). Toyota is looking very strong for Sweden. Let's just not jinx it. Who comes out on top could be just a matter of details what happens in the rally. On paper both Jari-Matti and Ott could win it and to a lesser degree Esapekka too. Surely Ogier, Neuville, Mikkelsen will have a say on this too. In the end us the fans are the winners, at least.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

12. Likes: AnttiL (2nd February 2018),cali (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    He adjusted to Yaris WRC very well, which clearly is there in the results too. He kind of is M-Sport driver, but same were Latvala and Hirvonen in the past too. And if there were any hesitations for Tänak about how good Yaris is, I'm sure he's quite confident now (and hopefully even more confident when he goes to bed after this weekend). Toyota is looking very strong for Sweden. Let's just not jinx it. Who comes out on top could be just a matter of details what happens in the rally. On paper both Jari-Matti and Ott could win it and to a lesser degree Esapekka too. Surely Ogier, Neuville, Mikkelsen will have a say on this too. In the end us the fans are the winners, at least.
    Absolutely! Given the rather rocky development path for the Yaris, the fact it ran at all was a bit of a surprise, but it's brilliant that the car is competitive: and that the rest of the field (apart from the Citroen!) are so close.

I actually thought Tanak in the Fiesta was the most entertaining driver to watch of the 2017 season, which is why I was disappointed that he left M-Sport. He seems to have landed on his feet at Toyota though and, if he had stayed at M-Sport, it surely would have been difficult to have moved out of the shadow of Ogier. I think Toyota will give him a much better chance to really shine: I just hope he is as sideways as last year!
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

14. Likes: AnttiL (2nd February 2018),Hartusvuori (2nd February 2018),jliivak (2nd February 2018)
    Liked 377 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C1412 View Post
    I would hate to see you try.
    You come here, call people idiots, tell them to fck off and what not, yet as soon as you're met with a little resistance (without any name calling) you get upset? You're the one constantly telling everybody to man up. Funny, eh?

16. Likes: steve.mandzij (2nd February 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    You come here, call people idiots, tell them to fck off and what not, yet as soon as you're met with a little resistance (without any name calling) you get upset? You're the one constantly telling everybody to man up. Funny, eh?
    I think it's just better to stop wasting time with this kind of people. If they can't discuss in a respectful manner towards other members, it's not really worth to pay much attention to them.