Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Focus WRC 2004 - what are the stickers on the roof?

Hi all, I'm making a model Focus WRC and I'm in the process of redrawing and scaling up the graphics from a 1/24 kit.

I've got a couple of questions about stickers on the roof and I'm hoping someone can help me.

The red sticker next to the roof camera, can someone point me to an example where the text is clear enough to read, or tell me what it should say?

The blue number 2 sticker. I've redrawn this, but curious to know what it means?

The graphic with the driver names and car make/model and registration number, where does this go? I'm guessing the driver pics should be photos? (1.5mm wide on the kit decals so too small to print a photo)

Thanks!

focus-wrc-sticker-qs.jpg

Liked 649 Times in 311 Posts
    2’ means that this is a car to have 2 minute intervals (in other words a WRC car) to alert the time control officials.

No idea about red sticker

3. Likes: Aquagen (13th January 2018)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you!

Anyone else any ideas on the red sticker?

Liked 311 Times in 168 Posts
    The card wth the crew names and photographs used to be fitted inside the rear window in the days before they started putting the large fluorescent numbers and crew names there. I don't know if it was moved somewhere else when the fluorescent numbers were added.