Page 111 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1563
  1. #1101
    Senior Member Mintexmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,935
    Like
    498
    Liked 719 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    as you can see i can smell bullshit comments about 2 days earlier.

    where is my post i misjudged Ogiers performance?quote it ,i cant find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    IF Tanak had an off,it was a big mistake to push Loeb.He had to see the bigger picture with not so good rally for Ogier and Neuville.

    That was your view during day 1. 4th place, 19 seconds behind the leader and you had already decided that Ogier was having ‘a not so good rally’
    In fact it would appear to be a perfectly judged rally. Quick to judge is usually slow to repent.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

  2. #1102
    Senior Member Mintexmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,935
    Like
    498
    Liked 719 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A FONDO View Post
    Okay then, we can count it compared to someone neutral like Mikelsen for example. Won 1m30s to him.
    Why did others spin and puncture is the question. Pressure, tyre wear problems, lack of familiarity with running in a position where rocks are in the line
    I would like no punctures clouding the issue ( although it’s not always just bad luck)the next time Loeb competes just to get fair comparisons
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

  3. #1103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,705
    Like
    2,136
    Liked 1,094 Times in 642 Posts
    Remembering the old times Loeb was the man never had punctures. Same discussion back then.

    Ogier did very well on Saturday. Some luck as well, but that is for every successful athlet.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  4. Likes: janvanvurpa (11th March 2018),pantealex (11th March 2018)
  5. #1104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,139
    Like
    6,071
    Liked 9,034 Times in 4,146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    IF Tanak had an off,it was a big mistake to push Loeb.He had to see the bigger picture with not so good rally for Ogier and Neuville.

    That was your view during day 1. 4th place, 19 seconds behind the leader and you had already decided that Ogier was having ‘a not so good rally’
    In fact it would appear to be a perfectly judged rally. Quick to judge is usually slow to repent.
    trying to change my words doesnt make you clever but a clown.I didnt ''judged'' Ogiers performance,i was saying what Tanak have to do,to get some points against Ogier and Neuville,because that at this point of rally was at better position against them.
    thats not a ''judgement''
    oh and Ogier was at 5th position with half minute from leader,not 19 sec from leaders.Get your facts right.

  6. Likes: jparker (11th March 2018)
  7. #1105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,139
    Like
    6,071
    Liked 9,034 Times in 4,146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Why did others spin and puncture is the question. Pressure, tyre wear problems, lack of familiarity with running in a position where rocks are in the line
    I would like no punctures clouding the issue ( although it’s not always just bad luck)the next time Loeb competes just to get fair comparisons
    bad or good luck always will play a big role.
    Ogier touched violently a bank with 6th gear and nothing happened.

  8. Likes: jparker (11th March 2018)
  9. #1106
    Senior Member A FONDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,273
    Like
    3,040
    Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Why did others spin and puncture is the question. Pressure, tyre wear problems, lack of familiarity with running in a position where rocks are in the line
    I would like no punctures clouding the issue ( although it’s not always just bad luck)the next time Loeb competes just to get fair comparisons
    Comparison is still not hard to get. The guest driver failed to manage his tyres in the morning loop. Cooked them in the first stage and then was sliding a lot mid-corner in the next two. Even though he had a pretty good starting position again.

  10. #1107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    384
    Like
    0
    Liked 142 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    bad or good luck always will play a big role.
    Ogier touched violently a bank with 6th gear and nothing happened.
    i watch all day 2 stages live and on 2nd pass.. ogier was like a man possesed.. he was very... very...very lucky on atleast 3 separate occasions. thats a fact.

  11. #1108
    Senior Member Mintexmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,935
    Like
    498
    Liked 719 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    trying to change my words doesnt make you clever but a clown.I didnt ''judged'' Ogiers performance,i was saying what Tanak have to do,to get some points against Ogier and Neuville,because that at this point of rally was at better position against them.
    thats not a ''judgement''
    oh and Ogier was at 5th position with half minute from leader,not 19 sec from leaders.Get your facts right.
    My facts are right - at the time I posted I deliberately checked overall times on WRC Live centre. Anyway you are clearly grieving so I won’t trouble you further but kindly don’t reach for insults the moment you are in a debate - is this a general Greek habit or are we just unlucky on this forum?
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

  12. #1109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    19,139
    Like
    6,071
    Liked 9,034 Times in 4,146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    My facts are right - at the time I posted I deliberately checked overall times on WRC Live centre.
    Anyway you are clearly grieving so I won’t trouble you further but kindly don’t reach for insults the moment you are in a debate - is this a general Greek habit or are we just unlucky on this forum?
    first you write that i ''judged'' Ogier,and while you failed to quote me the post with the ''judgement'' you came back again with a post with full of bullshit about my country.

    Thats why i called you a clown.
    Next time be more carefull,and dont put words in my mouth that i didnt wrote.

  13. Likes: jparker (11th March 2018)
  14. #1110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,705
    Like
    2,136
    Liked 1,094 Times in 642 Posts
    Gentlemen, please don´t escalate. We should be friends sharing the same interest.

    Dimviii, who I know personal, is a very friendly rallyfan.
    And what I´ve seen Mintexmemory, you too contributes very much to this forum.

    Let it be that way, please.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  15. Likes: AL14 (11th March 2018),AnttiL (11th March 2018),cali (11th March 2018),CWJ (11th March 2018),Fast Eddie WRC (11th March 2018),jiipee64 (11th March 2018),Mintexmemory (11th March 2018),Mirek (11th March 2018),pantealex (11th March 2018),seb_sh (11th March 2018),skarderud (11th March 2018),the sniper (11th March 2018),tommeke_B (11th March 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •