Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 496

Thread: Wrc2 2018

  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts
    Suninen confirmed in R5 for Monte and Deutschland, so no full WRC2 campaign unless he adds rounds at a later date.

  2. #172
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    539
    Like
    0
    Liked 376 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Suninen confirmed in R5 for Monte and Deutschland, so no full WRC2 campaign unless he adds rounds at a later date.
    I have a feeling they will reward him with more WRC events in case he does well and otherwise fill his calendar with more R5 time.

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,073
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    For me it is quite crazy step...
    Maybe she should have taken to JWRC first, but she's progressing naturally from R2 to R5. I don't get why people think it's too quick.

    Does anybody know anything about Solans?

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Maybe she should have taken to JWRC first, but she's progressing naturally from R2 to R5. I don't get why people think it's too quick.
    Because she hasn't mastered R2 yet..

  5. Likes: pantealex (13th January 2018),RICARDO75 (12th January 2018),TWRC (12th January 2018),WRC1 (12th January 2018),WUff1 (12th January 2018)
  6. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,073
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Because she hasn't mastered R2 yet..
    That's what happens when you make a ladies' cup

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  7. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,206
    Like
    494
    Liked 1,999 Times in 825 Posts
    Full WRC2 programme for Greensmith with M-Sport. Starts in Mexico but no other rounds announced yet.

    http://www.m-sport.co.uk/m-sport-new...a-r5-and-wrc-2
    My rally photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94998505@N03/albums

  8. Likes: AnttiL (12th January 2018),Fast Eddie WRC (12th January 2018),pantealex (13th January 2018)
  9. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195
    Like
    50
    Liked 165 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I don’t know whether she has real potential or not, but this progression seems too quick to me.
    It would probably help if she was able to get a consistent co-driver as well. 6 different in 20 events cannot be helpful.

  10. Likes: TWRC (12th January 2018)
  11. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    That's what happens when you make a ladies' cup

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    ??

    She drives R2 so she was also eligible for JERC U27.

  12. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,073
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    ??

    She drives R2 so she was also eligible for JERC U27.
    Going from R2 to R5 for a JWRC/JERC winner is seen as natural progression, but since Tamara won the ladies cup she's seen as not ready yet to make the jump. My point is that I reckon she'd be seen as much more ready to jump to R5 if she'd won a mixed gender championship.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  13. Likes: WRC1 (12th January 2018)
  14. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,266
    Like
    755
    Liked 1,159 Times in 619 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Going from R2 to R5 for a JWRC/JERC winner is seen as natural progression, but since Tamara won the ladies cup she's seen as not ready yet to make the jump. My point is that I reckon she'd be seen as much more ready to jump to R5 if she'd won a mixed gender championship.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Absolutely, but she didn’t. Participating in the ladies cup didn’t preclude her from the mixed gender category.

  15. Likes: pantealex (13th January 2018),WRC1 (12th January 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •