Page 72 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    R2 cars are allowed full winter spec at MC?
    16 inch is normal tarmac tire size for R2

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    The new Fabia shall come in 2020 I think.
    Probably yes, there is launch of new Fabia at Geneva/Geneve motorshow in march, but it´s just facelift with current platform. So, 2020 probably completely new Fabia.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 109 Times in 58 Posts
    Henning will drive WRC fiesta in Sweden. (2017 spec)

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    Which Team ? Which Drivers ? ... Who ? Where ? ... Special guide 2018 #WRC Season ► http://bit.ly/2DmEjTl

5. Likes: Andre Oliveira (19th January 2018)
    Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Jérémie you doing such a great work. Consider my advice english version. Cheers

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    So now with WRC+ All live, will we see crews that are waiting before the start of the stage watching live from the cars that started before them?

I'd say most certainly we will. We have already seen this for example in Finland town SS.

Will FIA try to ban it in some way, like they did with in-car splits? Should it be banned?

It certainly changes the "spirit" of rallying, but so does endless recce-videos and WRC+ watching to the point where crews remember the stages. But it's probably hard to to enforce any ban without some excessive measures.

8. Likes: lankey555 (19th January 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    So now with WRC+ All live, will we see crews that are waiting before the start of the stage watching live from the cars that started before them?

I'd say most certainly we will. We have already seen this for example in Finland town SS.

Will FIA try to ban it in some way, like they did with in-car splits? Should it be banned?

It certainly changes the "spirit" of rallying, but so does endless recce-videos and WRC+ watching to the point where crews remember the stages. But it's probably hard to to enforce any ban without some excessive measures.
    Wow... never considered that! Yeah, it could make a very unlevel playing field.
    It is possible that they have a ban similar to this years Dakar?

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Talking about all stages being live, will this mean the gaps between the WRC crews will be increased on every single stage now? Good for T.V. but a tad annoying if you're out on the stages, particularly if it's in the freezing cold or driving rain.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post

Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Talking about all stages being live, will this mean the gaps between the WRC crews will be increased on every single stage now? Good for T.V. but a tad annoying if you're out on the stages, particularly if it's in the freezing cold or driving rain.

I don’t understand why it will lead to an increase in gaps. Would you mind explaining? Cheers...

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car View Post
    I don’t understand why it will lead to an increase in gaps. Would you mind explaining? Cheers...
    Normally on live tv stages they increase the gaps between cars so they can show more of each driver.