Page 55 of 222 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Liked 374 Times in 171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polomayu View Post
    Wich caracteristic you use the most in wrc+?
    I almost never use live tracking, but for me to have all the onboards is very useful to plan a rally and find a nice spot to spectate, and of course the live stages.
    Sorry for my english
    For me Live tracking is the most used part of WRC+. I cancelled my pay TV subscription and now use WRC+ to watch preview & highlights shows before they appear on our local Free To Air TV channels.
    Check my twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan
    Growing old is a physiological certainty. Growing up is a psychological option.

Liked 9,211 Times in 4,215 Posts
    wish a speedy recovery to Luis!

http://www.marca.com/motor/rallies/2...1708b4574.html

2018 has started randomly for Luis Moya. The Galician copilot (57 years old), two world champion of rallies with Carlos Sainz and standard bearer of the extinct Volkswagen team, was operated on an emergency yesterday afternoon at the Model Hospital in La Coruña, suffering from three brain aneurysms of various kinds.
    Moya arrived at the hospital center of his hometown - where he was spending these days with his family - with a severe headache, triggered by the cerebrovascular condition detected by the doctors who treated him. Fortunately, the surgical intervention was satisfactory and the doctors were able to reverse the situation.
    As MARCA has learned, Moya is stable, resting in the ICU. He must remain hospitalized a few days before being discharged from hospital and be able to return to Barcelona, ​​the city where he lives and in which he practices daily, for years, his favorite sport: swimming.
    The president of the Royal Spanish Automobile Federation, the Valencian Manuel Aviñó, showed his support for Moya.

3. Likes: bf1_IRL (7th January 2018),BigWorm (7th January 2018),BleAivano (6th January 2018),EstWRC (6th January 2018),Gregor-y (7th January 2018),Mirek (6th January 2018),pantealex (7th January 2018),Rally Hokkaido (8th January 2018),Rally Power (9th January 2018),satnav (7th January 2018),sonnybobiche (7th January 2018),steve.mandzij (6th January 2018),TWRC (7th January 2018),WUff1 (7th January 2018)
    Liked 412 Times in 271 Posts
    Wish him a speedy recovery!!!
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    wish a speedy recovery to Luis!
    Shit this is so dangerous happening, I always feel bad when I see physically active people suffer something like this. Hopefully he got good doctors around but not everyone is so lucky, life is a game of luck.

Liked 915 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    I have WRC+ but only use it for the onboards to prepare spectating an event. If I watch the powerstage, it's usually on TV and not on WRC+, watched maybe 1 live stage last year. For me personally, it's worth having it for the onboards only, without the onboards I'd cancel my subscription immediately.
    I watch live stages on TV on the WRC+ app.
    Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

7. Likes: AnttiL (7th January 2018)
    Liked 376 Times in 187 Posts
    https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...ich-mit-polen/

Meeke says he took the break in Poland on his own free will to prove to the team that it was indeed the car that was unstable and not his driving. He says he was happy to have Mikkelsen and Loeb testing the car and confirming that it has a very narrow operating window.

After him coming out saying it is a mistake not to give Breen a full season and now this it seems to me that he's really fed up with the team and its politics.

Liked 601 Times in 288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...ich-mit-polen/

Meeke says he took the break in Poland on his own free will to prove to the team that it was indeed the car that was unstable and not his driving. He says he was happy to have Mikkelsen and Loeb testing the car and confirming that it has a very narrow operating window.

After him coming out saying it is a mistake not to give Breen a full season and now this it seems to me that he's really fed up with the team and its politics.
    Original source and a bit of discussion about it also - http://www.motorsportforums.com/show...=1#post1166379
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Liked 4,561 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Big week this week: Autosport Show on Thursday with new 2018 WRC liveries, and more WRC+ info. Then on Friday its the entry list for Monte Carlo.

11. Likes: pantealex (8th January 2018)
    Liked 667 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Big week this week: Autosport Show on Thursday with new 2018 WRC liveries, and more WRC+ info. Then on Friday its the entry list for Monte Carlo.
    I'm going there and on invitation there is nothing about new WRC+ features, so we will see...

Liked 240 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Thank goodness!