Page 224 of 237 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2367
    Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    I am a supporter of fights on equal terms, the current rules are too unequal between those who open and those who leave behind, "concluded the Frenchman.
    He was quiet until now about cleaning. Npow when he must do it again he is complaing (again)... Typical

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    He was quiet until now about cleaning. Npow when he must do it again he is complaing (again)... Typical
    Nah, in Spain he actually said how hard it is for Neuville to clean multiple times on friday.

Liked 2,088 Times in 902 Posts
    lolol

To take the lead of the championship is good news. It's never negative to be in the lead. We did everything we could, we passed near the victory. There is always a little frustration because we fail for so little. We were wrong on tire choices during the weekend. 22 points, it is very positive and a beautiful operation in the championship. On paper, Neuville will have a better starting position on the road. On the other hand, I have the points in the pocket and he does not. You never know what can happen on a rally. The least glitch and it will be rather to my advantage. I prefer my position as an opener, I prefer to have three points ahead of time rather than late, "explained Ogier to our colleague Olivier Gaspard, special correspondent of RTBF in Catalonia.
    "We have to give Loeb and Elena a big hat-trick, once again, it's a great performance, it's not a surprise because we know they're always in the game. that they were going to be able to do something about it, they are nice meetings to live in. Still a few quick fix for Loeb at Citroën next year It would not bother me, I would even prefer it to be there full time because it's a little skewed if it does not play the championship.I am a supporter of fights on equal terms, the current rules are too unequal between those who open and those who leave behind, "concluded the Frenchman.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...on?id=10058829
    yea yea.. for sure Ogier would prefer Loeb to be back for full season..(to get his 4ss whipped ) I believe that he put it in his contract that Loeb won't/can't be in 3rd car for full season.
    I have had respect for Ogier for long time, but this seems a bit like a crybaby.. Loeb came and showed everybody, why he is 9 time WC. He didn't gain any real advantage of his road position at all. He even gave a ,,handycap'' of ca 10second on SS1 with stalling

Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    I'll put this in this thread but it covers various subjects. Nice interview with Petter Solberg after Friday in Spain from UK Autocar. Talks about his performance, says that "I will definitely not compete in rallying next year" and talks about the future of WRX.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...ric-motorsport

Nice to see some British journalistic coverage from someone other than David Evans/Motorsport Network.

5. Likes: mknight (29th October 2018)
    Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    lolol

To take the lead of the championship is good news. It's never negative to be in the lead. We did everything we could, we passed near the victory. There is always a little frustration because we fail for so little. We were wrong on tire choices during the weekend. 22 points, it is very positive and a beautiful operation in the championship. On paper, Neuville will have a better starting position on the road. On the other hand, I have the points in the pocket and he does not. You never know what can happen on a rally. The least glitch and it will be rather to my advantage. I prefer my position as an opener, I prefer to have three points ahead of time rather than late, "explained Ogier to our colleague Olivier Gaspard, special correspondent of RTBF in Catalonia.
    "We have to give Loeb and Elena a big hat-trick, once again, it's a great performance, it's not a surprise because we know they're always in the game. that they were going to be able to do something about it, they are nice meetings to live in. Still a few quick fix for Loeb at Citroën next year It would not bother me, I would even prefer it to be there full time because it's a little skewed if it does not play the championship.I am a supporter of fights on equal terms, the current rules are too unequal between those who open and those who leave behind, "concluded the Frenchman.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...on?id=10058829
    wait... instant replay:
    "See I never just did things just to do them, I mean what am I gonna do, grind my feet on Eddie's couch like it was something to do, come on, I got a little more sense than that. Yeah I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch"

"no, it's cool, I love opening the road despite my years of previous statements (ok maybe because it's so close on points). Also I don't want to open the road next year because it's not fair"
    Last edited by kirungi okwogera; 29th October 2018 at 23:50.

7. Likes: rallyfiend (30th October 2018),steve.mandzij (30th October 2018)
    Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera View Post
    wait... instant replay:
    "See I never just did things just to do them, I mean what am I gonna do, grind my feet on Eddie's couch like it was something to do, come on, I got a little more sense than that. Yeah I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch"

"no, it's cool, I love opening the road despite my years of previous statements (ok maybe because it's so close on points). Also I don't want to open the road next year because it's not fair"
    Do you and mknight buy your crack from the same dealer?

9. Likes: AL14 (30th October 2018),AndyRAC (30th October 2018),cali (31st October 2018),EstWRC (30th October 2018),steve.mandzij (30th October 2018)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    yea yea.. for sure Ogier would prefer Loeb to be back for full season..(to get his 4ss whipped ) I believe that he put it in his contract that Loeb won't/can't be in 3rd car for full season.
    I have had respect for Ogier for long time, but this seems a bit like a crybaby.. Loeb came and showed everybody, why he is 9 time WC. He didn't gain any real advantage of his road position at all. He even gave a ,,handycap'' of ca 10second on SS1 with stalling
    I think Loeb is the greatest ever but I don't think that Ogier is afraid of him and he has nothing to prove either against him.

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Do you and mknight buy your crack from the same dealer?
    it must have been a particularly bad batch.

12. Likes: cali (31st October 2018),T16 (30th October 2018)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Did Neuville complained about Loeb participation at WRC rounds? I'm hearing about this and someone linked this video where Elene replied to him in french https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/mediaplay...e-1112896.html

French speaking guys can maybe understand better from the video.
    It seems to me that Neuville said that Loeb interfered to the title fight, and Elena replied that they actually helped him.
    I don't know if Neuville really said that. Maybe it's again that fake-news journal that spread it out. That would be too stupid declaration, even for him.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    It seems to me that Neuville said that Loeb interfered to the title fight, and Elena replied that they actually helped him. I don't know if Neuville really said that.
    Yep, you’ve got it right, but it’s fair to say that apparently Neuville wasn’t making a personal accusation to Loeb (acctualy he praised Seb performance); he just answered a journo question about occasional drivers getting in the middle of the tilte’s figth; most likely, he isn’t the only one thinking it can be a bit disturbing.
    Rally addict since 1982

15. Likes: AL14 (30th October 2018)