Page 174 of 212 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2113
  1. #1731
    Senior Member racerx1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    518
    Like
    103
    Liked 373 Times in 182 Posts
    Could be difficult or it can turn out that it may be better when the team is setting up the car based on comments by Breen and Ostberg. Although I remember Loeb saying his set up was not much different than Meeke, so it would seem that Meeke had good knowledge of setting up the C3.

  2. Likes: pantealex (7th June 2018)
  3. #1732
    Senior Member TWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    366
    Like
    2,313
    Liked 356 Times in 154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    Could be difficult or it can turn out that it may be better when the team is setting up the car based on comments by Breen and Ostberg. Although I remember Loeb saying his set up was not much different than Meeke, so it would seem that Meeke had good knowledge of setting up the C3.
    Meeke's setup for the DS3 was very similar to Loeb's, as supposedly they have similar styles, so this could be the case with the C3 as well. And maybe you are right, in Sweden Breen went by what Ostberg said, and they both were much faster than Meeke. We will see.

  4. Likes: Rally Power (7th June 2018)
  5. #1733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,337
    Like
    0
    Liked 370 Times in 171 Posts
    @RallyRACC revealed today 2018 road program include 18 stages (331.78kms) + Barcelona's super special stage return .. Full details ► http://bit.ly/2sLV7z6

  6. #1734
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,203
    Like
    2,029
    Liked 2,071 Times in 943 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmarcus21 View Post
    @RallyRACC revealed today 2018 road program include 18 stages (331.78kms) + Barcelona's super special stage return .. Full details ► http://bit.ly/2sLV7z6
    New stage names for gravel stages, but looks like they are using the same roads, reversed with some changes. Pesells and Gandesa were used in 2014. Now there's more weight on gravel than last year.
    Last edited by AnttiL; 7th June 2018 at 12:46.

  7. #1735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,985
    Like
    242
    Liked 606 Times in 225 Posts
    Pesells has been a while.

  8. #1736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    521
    Like
    0
    Liked 130 Times in 90 Posts
    Rumours about Paddon in C3 in Finland?

    Not a long ago it was said that Hyundai would send four cars in the field for Finlandia but then they said that this is not true.

    Quite logical if they want to bring Sordo in. Maybe they want to get rid of Paddon? I don't know

  9. #1737
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    4,723
    Like
    2,012
    Liked 3,934 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Drinking ?
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  10. Likes: cali (14th June 2018),JUF (11th June 2018),N.O.T (11th June 2018),pantealex (11th June 2018),the sniper (11th June 2018),TWRC (11th June 2018)
  11. #1738
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,065
    Like
    400
    Liked 2,329 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Rumours about Paddon in C3 in Finland?

    Not a long ago it was said that Hyundai would send four cars in the field for Finlandia but then they said that this is not true.

    Quite logical if they want to bring Sordo in. Maybe they want to get rid of Paddon? I don't know
    kid... stop posting.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  12. Likes: cali (14th June 2018),pantealex (11th June 2018)
  13. #1739
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    521
    Like
    0
    Liked 130 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    kid... stop posting.
    I'm NOT asking you. I'm asking someone who have more details about it.
    Last edited by ESTR; 11th June 2018 at 17:29.

  14. #1740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,967
    Like
    878
    Liked 1,850 Times in 591 Posts
    @ESTR, not for joking now. Are you in some way related to "Barreis" who used this forum quite frequently some time ago?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •