Page 99 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey 2018

Liked 9,343 Times in 4,962 Posts
    Shame about Ingram's puncture, but all he really wants/needs is a debut podium in WRC2.

He still has a good gap of 1m36 over Kajto in 4th.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Holly cow! I thought Neuville or Ogier could get car issues considering their pace on these roads but was far from guessing all the top 3 would be affected. Gutted for all of them and hat off for their efforts fixing the cars. No matter what driver one support, everybody should praise these guys.

Btw, I’m curious to know what some folks always eager to mention Ogier or Neuville alleged luck will say on Tanak winning this rally...
    Rally addict since 1982

3. Likes: AnttiL (15th September 2018)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreq View Post
    It seems that Ford and Hyundai have chance to salvage at least some semi-decent points from this event. But for Citroen it is already another disaster.
    Finally another good weekend without wrecker Meeke

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Holly cow! I thought Neuville or Ogier could get car issues considering their pace on these roads but was far from guessing all the top 3 would be affected. Gutted for all of them and hat off for their efforts fixing the cars. No matter what driver one support, everybody should praise these guys.

Btw, I’m curious to know what some folks always eager to mention Ogier or Neuville alleged luck will say on Tanak winning this rally...
    He hasn`t won anything yet, so lets no get ahead of ourselves and well, this is the event, where you can talk both about luck or strategy.

Liked 241 Times in 66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    haha, i meant the beginning of the stage.

what a stressfull day! and tomorrow even more for me
    Let me jinx that for you.

Tanak can't lose this.

Have a pleasant Sunday!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (5) met Tapatalk
    Ouninpohja!

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post

Well Tänak was only 4th fastest here which is basically his slowest performance of the season (hard to count sweden). Then again you could say he was the one that drove without destroying his car.
    Certainly lot of luck as well, but that's rally, sometimes it goes one way sometimes the other.

Personally (without seeing the onboard) I think Ogier seriously messed up here with the off after almost retiring. (also mistake on SSS). He could gain good points on Neuville. Similar story as in Germany where he could get good points but pushed for win and lost points instead. Somehow he is losing his cool .

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Sunday is probably the shortest of its kind of the season, only 35 km. About the same as the first stage today.

Liked 1,122 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Sunday is probably the shortest of its kind of the season, only 35 km. About the same as the first stage today.
    Ridiculous. They could just add a 35k night powerstage on saterday evening so everyone can sleep long on sunday.

10. Likes: steve.mandzij (15th September 2018)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Ridiculous. They could just add a 35k night powerstage on saterday evening so everyone can sleep long on sunday.
    good to be at same timezone as rally

12. Likes: AnttiL (15th September 2018),jiipee64 (15th September 2018)
    Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Maybe I'm getting too old? But I'm not passionate about this kind of carnage. Sorry but that the winner of such event is the one who has encountered the least problem, which will be seasoned with a little bit team-order to finish. No sporting interest....
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

14. Likes: BigWorm (15th September 2018),Micke_VOC (15th September 2018),Mirek (15th September 2018),peter_85 (15th September 2018)